Ch. 17

Khalil

"Ty wake up."I said lightly shaking Tyra.

She been stayin over lately. We ain't nothin serious but I do got mad love for her for being the mother of my first child. She about 8 months now and we're having a girl. I can't wait to spoil her. Tyra sat up in bed yawned. "Ion wanna get up."

"Girl come on. I'm finna go to practice and you need to get up and get ready for the doctor's appointment today."

"Are you gonna be at my appointment?"

"I don't know yet, but I'll call you."I kissed her cheek and went on my way.

***

"Where do I start my apology isn't accepted,

I did wrong but please know that I regret it.

I'm sorry for doing what I did, but we're a strong couple we'll make it through this."

Damn, that rapper Brandon song was hittin me hard. He got me thinkin bout Naomi. Man I miss her.

Naomi

I could hear footsteps walk pass the door. I got out of bed and went out the door only to see Trent walking out the house before I could react. I sighed. I guess he's still mad at me. I walked into  bedroom.

BUZZ. BUZZ. BUZZ. I grabbed my phone and looked at the number flashing on the screen that I knew too well.

"Hello?"

"Hey Naomi."

His voice still sent chills through my body. "H-Hey um Khalil."

"How you doin?"

"I'm makin it. And you?"

"Im good."

"Oh..ok"

We sat on the phone in a awkward silence. "Well ummm " I started "by-"

"Wait!"

"What?"

"Can we talk?"

"Talk."

"No,I mean in person."

"I don't think that's a good idea."

"Naomi please. Tonight at 7, at the Maraco."

He hung up before I could respond. I sighed. I guess it wouldn't hurt to see what he wants.

6:45

It was a 10 minute drive to Maraco. I looked myself over in the mirror one last time. I had on a maxi dress with a scarf and sandals. He's no one to impress anymore. My hair was flat ironed straight and I had on silver jewelry. I hopped in my camero and drove to the restaurant.

***

I spotted Khalil sitting in a corner and walked over to him. He noticed me and smiled he got up trying to hug me but I declined. "Hello."

I said taking my seat.

"You look good."

"Thank you, um what is it you wanted to talk about?"

"Us."

"There is no us Khalil."

"I know just, just listen."I nodded my head and he sighed. "Naomi I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am. I've hurt you mentally, physically, and emotionally. You deserved so much better than me and you got that and it kills me to see you happy with another man, but if you're happy than so am I."

"Thank you Khalil I-"

"I'm not done. I just want you to know that I love you Naomi, and that will never change. I'm becoming a better man and I'm getting my life together and I can't go on without letting you know this."

"Wow Khalil I'm shocked. I mean you'll forever be my first love and my first ever so of course you'll always have that special spot in my heart. And I'm glad you're doing better. I just don't know what you want from me.."

"Forgiveness."

"I forgave you a long time ago."

"No, I mean complete forgiveness. Naomi I know you, and I know you'll flip the first time something may seem suspicious and that's because of me. Move past that for the sake of you, and your new found relationship."

I could feel my eyes getting teary. He was so right. He got up from the table and wrapped me in his arms. Something in me wanted to kiss him but even being in his arms ain't feel right anymore. That's how I know where I was is the place I need to be, with Trent. Khalil kissed my forehead and let me go.

"Dinner?"

"Sure."I said with a warm smile.

We sat and ate and talked for hours. I think after this we could be really good friends. He was telling me how he might pursue a relationship with Tyra and how he was having a baby girl. I was happy for him, but at the same time I mourned for my baby I was suppose to have by him.

"Naomi,"he said touching my hand. "Something I can never fix with you is our lost child and someday God will again bless you with a child. I'm so sorry I took that away from you Naomi."he said whipping the tear that crept down my face.

"It's ok. He or she is in a better place."I smiled.

I looked at the time it read 11:25. "Look I need to get goin."

He walked me to my car. "I guess this is goodbye."he said.

"We'll keep in touch." I smiled and waved to him by

***

"Where you been Naomi?" Trent's voice boomed through the house.

"Out."I said heading up the steps.

He blocked my path. Oh how the tables have turned. "So you steppin out on me?"

"What?! No!"

"I smell that nigga all over you."

"Oh please Trent! You been gone all day! How I'm suppose to know you wasn't out with some bitch!"

"You wanna know what I was doin today?!"he grabbed me by my wrists and pulled me outside to the backyard where the pool was. "This is what I was doin!"

I looked out and saw rose pedals sprinkled in the water with lit candles floating in a heart shape with a box on the middle. There was a table set for two with wine and food. Oh my god.

I turned to face him. "Baby I'm so-"

"Save it. Ian even tryna hear this shit."

He brushed pass me and went back in the house. I felt so stupid and so wrong. Ugh why me!!!!! I went into the house and stripped out my clothes and shower. I stepped out our bathroom naked and stood in the doorway. Trent was already in the bed flippin through channels. I sighed and made my way to the guest room. I could feel him watching me. I climbed into the guest bedroom and sulked.

I don't want Trent mad at me. I felt the bed dip and Trent put his arm around my waist and pulled me into him. He hand traveled down to my cat and massaged my pearl.

"You know I love you."he whispered in my ear.

I nodded my head yes. "And I love you too."

He didn't say anything. He just stuck his finger in my juices making me moan. "Don't ahh start nothin you ahh can't finish."

He stuck his dick in me sideways and lifted one of my legs on his shoulder. "Ooh shit."

He slammed into my insides, filling me whole. "Say you sorry."

I cried out in pain and pleasure as he pounded me."Mm bae, I'm sorry!"

He put all his anger in his thrust. My cum was pouring down my leg and his rested in my insides.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Vote

Comment

Follow

Share