Ch. 12

Friday, Game Day

Naomi

Ever since the kiss me and Trent haven't spoken. I know the kiss had him feelin some type of way cause I catch him looking at me from time to time. I don't know what got into me, I just had to do it.

I was strapping my heels on when my phone started to ring. "Hello?"I put it on speaker.

"Look Naomi, I'm-"

"Kandi, it's ok. You were right. He butt dialed me the other day and I over heard him and that hoe conversation. He got her pregnant."

"Oh my lord. But still, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have told you that way."

"And I shouldn't have blown up on you. You know you my girl."

"Aww. Well how has it been with you and Trent?"

"Ugh, dead. I completely rejected him and now he's not speaking to me unless it's business, but the other day after the Khalil incident he just held me and...we kissed."

"Yal what?! Aye!!!"

"Oh my god, you are too much!"I laughed.

"You know what they say, the best way to get over a man is to get under another."

"Ain't that the truth, but honey I gotta get goin to this game."

"Alright boo, love you!"

"Love you too!"

It was glad to have one of my mains back in my life. I stood up and viewed myself in the mirror. I had on black skinny jeans, with the teams football jersey, matching heels, and black accessories. Sure enough I was cute. I took a pic for Instagram.

"Going to support the team!"

I can't be too out there, people already thinkin shit. I looked at the clock and saw it was 6:30. Kick off at 7. Man I feel like I'm back in high school, I mean really. A NFL game on a Friday?! Come on ni!

***

"Go Trent!! Woooo! Yaaaasssss! Whoop! Whoop! That's my boy!"

"He sure is."wife of Aj said.

"What's that's suppose to mean?"

"Well you are up here where all the wives and girlfriends sit."

"And?"

"And this little picture that's on media take out!"

She flashed me her phone and I saw a immage of me and Trent kissing. Shit. Shit. Shit. I didn't actually think they got that! I nearly dropped her phone and fell back into my seat.

"It's ok honey."She patted my back. "It happens to the best of us."

Khalil

Naomi Shug and Trent Adams?!

"On the way to an interview sources say famous stylist Naomi Shug, girlfriend of NBA star Khalil Dawson and Trent Abston, the NFL star for the Atlanta Falcons were seen kissing in their limo. Hotel guest say they also share a room. Tonight Naomi posted a picture on Instagram representing for her team, or should we say her man. I see no wedding bells in Naomi and Khalil future if their relationship is based on adultery!"

I slammed my laptop down and balled my fist. So that's who she been with?!

I snatched my phone off the coffee table. "Hey Shell!"

"Yes Khalil."my assistant said.

"Get me a ticket to Miami, ASAP!"

Trent

"Falcons! Falcons! Falcons! Falcons!"The crowd roared.

We won the game and I scored the winning touch down! I was overfilled with joy and nothing could kill my vibe. I was hot a sweaty and decided to go out with the boys to celebrate.

I got back to the hotel and the room was silent and all the lights were off. I guess Naomi is sleeping.  She's been doing that a lot since the incident. I shrugged my shoulders and went into my room to shower. I washed my body with men's dove and lotion with coco butter. Gotta stay smooth and sexy. I put on men's degree with polo boxers my taxi's with a versace shirt and white Levi's. I sprayed my polo cologne and threw on a gold chain with my matching gold stud. I was sexy.

"I just wanna, show you how much I appreciate you (yes)

Wanna show you how much I'm dedicated to you."

The fuck? I walked out to see the room filled with lit candles. I walked into the kitchen and saw Naomi with a black lace thong that her ass ate up, and a matching lace see through bra and silk see through robe. My man down there started to harden. She was pouring glasses of Marvin Gaye.

"Naomi what are you doing?"

"Celebrating of course."

I walked closer to her. "Naomi don't start shit you don't really want."I said putting her hand in her face which still held her engagement ring.

She took the ring off her finger and dropped it to the floor. She closed the space in between us and placed her hands around my neck. She dropped my head to hers and whispered in my ear. "I want it."She licked my ear lobe making me a lil weak in the knees.

I looked into her eyes and kissed her soft cherry tasting lips. I picked her up by her waist and lifted her up onto the counter. I was in between her legs, our lips hungry for one another. She unbuckled my pants and dropped my drawers and began stroking my dick. I groaned from her touch and sucked on her neck. I slid her thong off and let it drop to the floor. I unlatched her bra and threw it across the kitchen. I took one of her breast in my mouth and in slid a finger in her warm insides.

She moaned out lightly. I took my head down further and dove into her, tasting her juices. I flicked and licked my tongue. Her leg was on my shoulder with the other on the counter. She was running her fingers through my hair and digging her nails into my neck.

Naomi

I moaned at the feeling from his tongue. My body bucked and I was about to bust.

"Naw baby, not yet."He said coming back up and carrying me to the bed. He laid me down and took his shirt off. I played with my harden nipples while watching him. He snatched my hands away and put them over my head.

"Did I say you can touch yourself?"he asked pressing his body onto mine and positioned himself at my entrance.

I shook my head no and bit down on my lip. "Fuck me."I moaned.

He slammed into me making me scream. He filled me completely and had strong, good ass strokes. I could feel him poking at my stomach. My toes curled and I moaned out loudly. I didn't care who heard. He was thrusting in and out of my pussy making me beg him to stop. I couldn't take it. I'm not one to compare, but Khalil would never be where Trent is.

"Fuck im finna cum!"I screamed.

He quickly came out me and smirked. "Baby stop teasing me."I pouted.

I sat up and took his erection in my mouth. "Ah shit."he moaned.

He grabbed my head and fucked in the insides of my mouth. I could feel him touching my throat. I never gave Khalil head cause he never liked doing it to me. He sped up. I played with myself til my released pooled on the floor and his sweet cum swirled in my mouth. I licked him up clean.

He pulled me into him and pecked my lips. "I am so not don't with you."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SHARE