Ch. 14

Khalil

"Dear Khalil,

I've loved you since the first day we met. You was the reason I smiled, the reason I woke up in the morning, and my hope for tomorrow. We've been through hell and back and I think our time is up. You need help and I pray after all this you see that. I wish you the best of luck and I'll send for my things.

~Naomi"

I placed the card next to the flowers and ring She sent with it. Maybe she's right. I thought looking at my surroundings which was a hospital room. It is time for change. One I get out of here though I'm going straight to jail for assault, attempted murder, rape, and abuse.

This shit pretty fucked up but I'll do better for you.... just because you suggested I do...

Trent

"Trent Adams."

"Right here."

"You're free to go."

The officer opened the cell and let me walk to my freedom. I stepped out into the piercing sun and saw my cuz Brandon and his wife Nicole.

"Good lookin out bruh."I said dapping him up.

"You know I always got you."

"Thank you Nicole."I said hugging her. Nicole is a lawyer, but yal would know that if you read previous stories.

"You know we'll always be here baby boy, but don't thank us. I just did the legal business."

"Yea, but yo girl said she'll bail you out." Brandon said.

"My girl?"

" I understand if you never wanna see me again." Naomi said coming from behind them. "But I just had to do th-"I kissed her lips passionately. "Thank you ma."

She blushed and bit her lip. "Ummmm Trent!"Nicole exclaimed. "Hold up ni! You suppose to my lil baby and you ain't tell me bout no girlfriend!"

"I'm sorry."I laughed. "Naomi this is my cousin Brandon and his wife Nicole who is like a second moma to me. Even growin up and she just a year older than me."

"You still the baby!"

"Man so."

"Anyway, welcome to the family."Nicole said bringing her into a hug.

I know that's a good sign cause Nicole never like the girls I bring around. Brandon gave me a thumbs up behind their back.

"Alright yal, let's get the hell up outta here."

Naomi

Me and Trent made it to his jet and flew off. "I really like Nicole and Brandon, they real cool."

"Yea, but they history, pshh crazy!"

I laughed. "So Trent..."

"Yes?"

"Are we like...a couple?"

"What do you wanna be?"

"Yours."

"Show me."He said biting his lip.

"You horny dog!"

"Man I been locked up! What you expect?!"

I climbed into his lap straddling him. I kissed on his jaw line, pecking his chin, and leaving soft kisses on his neck. I could feel his erection growing under me.

"Have you ever had sex on a plane?"I whispered in her ear.

He shook his head no. I took my shirt off over my head and reclined his chair. "There's a first for everything."

***

"Damn that was great."Trent said zipping his pants up.

I giggled. "You know I gotta put it down, to keep you around."

"Oh trust, ian goin nowhere."

I laughed again. "So, what are you gonna do when we get back home? I mean you live with this dude so.."

"I guess I'm gonna go stay with Erica or Kandi. I mean I can't always call my assistant and get a place like that."I said snapping my fingers.

"Move in with me."

"Trent I don't know, you think it's too soon?"

"Isn't everything else we do too soon?"

"Noooo, but nice try."

"Forreal Naomi, move in. I won't bite."

I rolled my eyes. "Fine."

He did a lil happy dance in his seat and made me bust out laughing. "You are too much!"

"And I'm all yours!"

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Vote

Comment

Follow

Share