Ch. 7

Naomi

I sat in my car crying my eyes out not knowing what else to do. I picked up my phone and called my last resort.

"Hello?"he said with a groggy voice.

"Hey Trent."

"Naomi?"

"Yea..."

"Don't you know what time it is?"

"Like 2 in the morning."

"What's wrong?"

"Just send me your address and I'll tell you when I get there."

"Ight."

I hung up the phone and waited for his txt. Once he sent it, I put it in my GPS and drove to his place.

***

I pulled up to a beautiful mansion. To live alone he sure did live big. I parked my car next to his Benz. I got out and knocked on his door.

He swung the door open with nothing but sweat pants. I could even see the outline of his dick and man it was-"Naomi."he said snapping his fingers in my face.

"Huh?"

"You gonna come in?"

I nodded my head yes and walked in. He led me to living room I plopped down on his black leather couch and he sat next me. He stared at me and I smiled."What?"

"I'm just tryna figure out why you with him."

"How you figure I'm here about me and him?"

"For one, I never asked you if you were here because of him."

Shit.

"And two, if it was anything else, any other woman would go running to her man. Not another one."

"So you callin me a hoe?"

"What?! No. I'm just tryna see what's goin on."

"Well, he proposed..."

"I see."he said shaking his head.

"And he still come home at night smelling like other bitches. I mean shit, what do I do wrong?!"

"Come here."

I laid my head on his lap and he ran his fingers through my hair. We sat in a comfortable silence and it seemed like all my worries were going away. He bent over and kissed the side of my head.

"Naomi when are you gonna see that you don't need him."

"But I love him."

"You're just telling yourself that. You say it so much to make you believe it."

I sat there and thought about his words. "And I know he hits you from all this shit on yo face."he said whipping the make up off me and exposing my bruised face. "I should whoop his ass."

"Trent please " I got up and looked in his face. "Please don't hurt him."

"Why the hell should I not? No man should put his hands on a female. I don't give a fuck what the situation is."

His jaw was clenched and his fist were in a ball. I straddled him and pecked his lips. "He ain't worth it."

"But you are."

Lawd this man be sayin all the right things. Such a turn on. I guess he seen my lust filled eyes and put his lips on mine. Our lips were in sync. He bit my lip for entrance but I wouldn't budge. He cuffed my cat in his hands and I gasped giving him the opportunity to dive his tongue in and explore my mouth. He laid me on my back. Our lips never broke. His big, strong hands went up my shirt. He caressed my body and left tingling sensations from each touch. His hand traveled from my chest, to squeezing my breast, dancing along my stomach, and prowling at my V. He started to remove my Pink sweatpants.

"Trent stop. I don't think this is right."

"Do you really want me to?"he said leaving trails of kisses down my neck.

"N-n-Yes."

"Fine."He got off me and up the from  couch."You can sleep in the guest room upstairs. It's the first door on the right. Mine is all the way at the end of hall."he said walking away.

Well damn. I didn't mean to make him mad...I watched as his disappeared up the steps and sighed. I walked up to the guest room that was decorated with a modern day theme. It was a queen size bed with Egyptian cotton sheets. The pillows were like the good ones you steal outta hotels. I felt like I was in heaven. Reaching over I felt nothing but the coldness of the bed. Ugh I don't like sleeping alone. I pouted. It's gonna be a long night.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Vote

Comment

Follow

Share