Sukor - My Love

Finally I'm back with an OS on Sukor

Totally Not Serial based 😀.

Suraj n Chakor r in the same college have the same friends but one thing they have is love which they don't express for each other as they r scared both r bold, free-minded n totally independent. They r called to be the tom n jerry of their friends group.

Final year it is the last day will they express their love fot each other or will they keep it for themselves?

Suraj is getting ready
I Love this pic n will use it 1000000+++ times 😉😎

Suraj is getting readyI Love this pic n will use it 1000000+++ times 😉😎

His brother Vivaan is a fresher he has to serve them. He comes into Suraj room. Of course he knocks on the door first. Suraj; Come in😊!. Vivaan enters the room. Wow bhai u r looking handsome. Suraj; thank u 😊. Vivaan; r u finally gonna propose her or will u stay like this Majnu {Romeo}. Suraj glare at him through the window. Vivaan couldn't stop laughing. Suraj shook his head - Today I will propose her for sure! -.

On the otherside of the world 😂.
Chakor was getting ready

Her bestfriend Tina comes in

Her bestfriend Tina comes in. Wow u look gorgeous for whom r u getting ready? I mean u don't have a dance partner right?. Chakor pout. No I don't have the right one hasn't asked me yet. Tina; hmm 🤔 could it be Suraj? Chakor stopped breathing. Tina saw that. Oh Chakor breath or u will never get a chance to dance with him or tell him abt ur feelings.

Chakor shies n hides her face behind her palm. Tina; ohho Please yaar stop this filmy shyness. Chakor n Tina laughed.

Suraj took out the car. Vivaan sat besides him on the passangers seat.
R we going to pick up someone? Vivaan asked absolutley not interested 😎😉. Suraj; slightly annoyed. Vivaan u very well know we r going to pick up Chakor n Tina. Vivaan; righr whom of the two u like? Suraj; nice trick. 😊.

Soon theu arrived at Chakors place. Vivaan was looking at the girls who were coming. Who could it be?

Chakor n Tina sat in the car. Without words the drive was really boring... Vivaan - seniors r really boring 😣 -.

Soon they arrived at the college. Suraj explains everything to Vivaan n told him if there is any problem he should come to him.

The gym was beautifully decorated. All were dancing but there was a corner of the people who come without a dance partner. Suraj took a deep breath - Ok Suraj today u r one of them -. But he wasn't alone Chakor too was going there.

Suraj held her hand. She was in front of him. But he slightly pulls her back she make a twirl n her hand land in his chest. Suraj; where were u going? Chakor looks up into his eyes. To the others who have no date. Suraj was surprised but also confused. U r alone here? Chakor looked at him in disbelief. U drove me here or not? Suraj; yeah I did but I thought u will meet ur date here?. Chakor shook her head.

Vivaan saw that now he was sure. How can I help them to confess? Think Vivaan think. Tina comes there she stood next to him. Vivaan looks at her. Tina; We have to make make them confess. Vivaan nod. N I know how. Tina... saw him. Do u want them to dance? Vivaan; ya.... No bad idea?.
Tina; Suraj hates to dance n she is just too gud in dancing. Both were blabbering unknown of the happenings on the dancefloor.

Suraj n Chakor were dancing together as there was no tomorrow. Suraj twirl her. He made her fall on his hand. He  could touch her back. Which gave her shiver passing through her spine. She followed his steps she never thought he could dance this way but she was happy. She could feel his love through his dance.

The song stopped but they kept dancing. Chakor was blushing by his gaze. Suraj lifts her chin. Chakor; what? Suraj was trying to find the words to use. But no words coming out through his mouth. Chakor; Ok let me say maybe we r thinking the same?

Suraj was totally blank but Chakor fearless as she is starts to express her feelings.

Suraj since the day I met u I fall for u. But u were always unreachable for me. I thought u don't like me soon we start to become friends who helped each other but not loved each other. Maybe I'm wrong but I think we can have a chance even if we r of different poles. U know the opposites attracts?

Suraj was numb what he couldn't do for so long she just said as if there is nothing. But he needs to do something but what? Right he has to answer her but how? she is not stop talking...?.

👄💋
Chakor looked at him totally confused of his doing. Suraj? Suraj smiled he did it again. Suraj; Yeah u r right we can try it... Chakor smiled. She hugs him thr relationship they start on their last college day sticked long
...

Soon they got married n had a new life with them.
....

Hope u liked it
Please comment n vote.