A feeling

Hi

I'm so upset with Udaan but the old episodes are just too good. Here a serial based OS.

All were kidnapped by KN and were at the hideout.

Chakor was on Vivaan's shoulder whereas Imli on Suraj... a whole day has gone and all were tried.

 a whole day has gone and all were tried

Suraj was looking at Chakor. "Don't you have an idea? You are the smartest one here! Please Chakor think!".

Chakor nods. She wasn't sure what to do but she was trying to help them like always.

Vivaan was looking at Imli. "Imli are you fine?".

Imli nods. "I'm fine Vivaan Babu... but how you feel?".

Here SuKor are thinking of an escape plan and the other two are more concerned about themselves.

Suraj glares at them. "Please! Think guys or we will die here!".

Chakor nods. "Suraj I am thinking please give me some time!". She was breathing heavily.

Suraj shook his head. "No Chakor, I didn't meant you! I meant these two!". He was shouting in anger. "How they are thinking of themselves whereas we are thinking of a solution!".

Chakor looked at him. "Suraj please save your energy!". She was breathing heavily and uneasy.

Suraj looked at. "Chakor?". He felt bad as he couldn't help her.

[then it happens like in Serial]

The four were taken to the village and stones were thrown over them.

Chakor got hurt which makes Suraj fuming in anger. "You cowards!". All were shocked at his reaction. "Just open my chains and I will show you what I will do with you! How dare you all fall on his knees again. She had proved to all of you that you can fight against a monster like him. Still you are scared!".

Chakor looked at him in amaze. "Suraj!".

Suraj anger had no limitation. "She alone fought for all of you and you are still scared of some bullets! You don't deserved to be free! Your mind is caged since centuries there is no use the help people like you!". He was bursting out at them.

The villagers were filling ashamed but KN felt anger. "Suraj! You are not in my favour don't try to provoked them against me! Or else you will be the next Bandhua!".

Suraj hold his collar. "I am your Bandhua since the date of my birth! I am only a puppet for you not your son. You were ruling over me using me for your benefits but now it will take an end. I will end it by killing you!". He hold his neck in his hands.

KN was struggling to breath. But this was making the goons of KN confused. Chakor hit one of them and took a gun from them. This was seen by Chagan's father. He too act like this and took a gun of the goons.

KN was shocked. "No!". Suraj was holding him. "Now you will die!".

Chakor come to him. "No Suraj! You can't kill him!". Suraj looked at her. "Let me kill him. I will be happily going to jail for this! I don't care! Finally his chapter will be closed!".

Chakor hold him back. "No Suraj I can't let you do that! KN! You might got free by a trick but we will sent you back to the jail. We are not scared of you. As you can see!".

Ragini was holding the gun on Chakor's temple. "Leave him!". Chakor was sweating but she wasn't scared. "Kill me! There are many witness who aren't scared of you anymore. They know how to fight back!".

Ragini was glaring at them. "Chakor! Better you leave Azaadghanj or I will kill you all!".

Suraj slaps her and she falls on the ground. "I always wanted to do that!". He broke his chains and looked at KN. "Here is no one more a Bandhua! Did you got it!".

KN was scared all his goons were captured. There was no escape way for him. "Suraj I will not leave you!". Suraj hold him. "I'm here only! Do what you want to do!". He said with a smirk.

They had caught the evils together. "There must be someone who knows that KN is wrong!  How could he even come out of the jail?". Suraj didn't cared much. "Call the police!". All looked at him. But they did it.

Suraj voluntarily gave himself to the police confessing his crime. "Now they are free one for all! There is no other one needed then me! I will be an open book for the police to report about your crime!".

KN and Ragini were left open mouth. "Please also take Ranjhana in!". He took a file in which the prove was that she had killed Manohar.

The village was free of the evil but there was no leader either. Chakor left as she too felt that the village doesn't need her it's a village of cowards who are responsible that her husband is in jail now.

Suraj was in the Mumbai central jail. When he got the information that someone has come to meet him....

 When he got the information that someone has come to meet him

"Chakor you here?".

Chakor nods. "Yes I'm here! I had a feeling that someone needs me! Just like the way someone felt that I need someone!".

Suraj smiles....

____

The end...