Part 2

A/N
Any ideas that you guys would like me to add in? I will look at the comments and try to include whatever I see!

You pulled into your driveway and sighed. It had been a long day. You pulled out your phone and texted the number Jungkook had left you.

Y/N- Hey is this Jungkook?

Unknown- Who is asking?

You sent him a selfie of you.

Unknown- Yeah, it's Jungkook. Hi, beautiful 😉

You roll your eyes

Y/N- So, why did you want me to text you for?

Jungkook- I want you to come over. Tomorrow?

Y/N- Uhhh, sure... What time?

Jungkook- 8?

Y/N- I'll be there

Jungkook- Awesome TTYL

You laughed at the fact that Jungkook used an acronym.You walked inside and went to bed. You were exhausted.

The next morning you got up and got dressed. Just some casual clothes. You got into your car and drove over to the Bighit Building. You clambered into the elevator and pressed the 4th floor. The BTS penthouse. You knocked and
Jimin answered the door. "Uhh, what brings you here beautiful?" Jimin asked.
"Umm, hey Jimin. Big fan, but Jungkook asked me over here."
"Hey, Jungkook! Some random girl is at the door for you!" Jimin exclaimed over his shoulder. Jungkook hopped over the couch and greeted me at the door, pushing Jimin away.
"Hey Y/N! Long time no see."
"Oh oppa please, it has been a mere 14 hours."
"Did you just say what I think you just said?!?" He said looking surprised.
"What is it oppa?" You asked, confused.
"You called me oppa!"
"And...? You are my bias. I have been in love with you since the first day I heard BTS. So you are my oppa."
"It's just, nobody has ever called me oppa before!" He beamed
"What is all the noise? Yoongi came out and asked, swearing under his breath.
"And why is there a cute, random girl staring at me?" Yoongi asked.
"Hi. I am Y/N."
"Oh hi I guess." Yoongi replied grabbing a muffin and proceeding to walk down the hallway. All of a sudden you heard Hoseok screaming bloody murder. Namjoon rushed out and was frantically searching.
"I need a jar! NOW!" He yelled finding one and returning to his shared room with Hoseok. Taehyung, Jin, and Yoongi all came running out of their rooms asking what was wrong. Soon Hoseok stopped screaming amx instead, began whisper screaming at Namjoon. He came out with the jar  in his hand and something really small inside, but I couldn't quite see what it was.

A/N
The next chapter will be longer I promise! But with the holidays in 2 days I will probably update Tuesday and On Thursday I will update 2 or 3 as I will be in a car for 12 hours 💚