Part 8

A/N-
I will actually probably end up posting 1 today, possibly 2 but I doubt it. I will try to get as much done as I can!

Your POV-

You peeked into Namjoon's room and it was horrifying. There were machines and tubes everywhere. One was connected to his nose, to help him breath, one to each of his arms, which you assumed was for saline and stuff, there was one by his ear but you weren't sure why it was there. There was a machine to his left that had heart rate and blood levels. To the right, was a machine that sent out the saline to his blood every few minutes. But what was the scariest part, was the cuts. The doctors had stiched mosts places but one still had blood coming out of it. They were all up his arms and they almost completely covered his face. You winced at the sight and turned away. You buried your head in Kookie's hoodie. It was so comforting. He hugged you and leaned down and said," He will be okay. He is strong. He always has been. Don't worry too much." you just nodded and laid there. About and hour and a half later, the doctor came over and said that they were unsure about his recovery right now. They had to remove a brain tumor from his head but the wound was healing slowly. He thanked her and she left. You sat up and saw that the room was empty except me and the boys. You closed the door and laid on the couch. It blocked out most of the sound from the outside. Each hospital room had its own waiting room with 3 couches, 5 chairs, a few tables, a tv, and a mini fridge which contained beverages that were free. You eventually fell asleep and when you woke up someone was arguing over whisper. They thought you were sleeping so you let them think that. "I am not going to lie to her!" Jungkook said.
"We can't tell her he died while she was asleep! She will be devastated!" Jin said.
"Well I am not lying to my girlfriend, and I wont let you either! She is a grown woman! She can handle her emotions even if you can't!" Jungkook said.
"Thanks." you said and everyone looked at me.
"So, I guess you know the news?" Jungkook asked you coming over and sitting on the couch next to you with his arm around you.
"Yeah. And Jin? I am not devestated. I am only sad because I know how much it hurts Kookie and Hobi and Jimin and V and Suga." you said before adjusting your hair.
"It upsets me just as much it does them, dumb girl!" Jin barked at you.
"Well it sure as hell doesn't seem that way!" you yell back walking out. You hear Jungkook tell him to stay away from him before catching up with me.
"Thanks for standing up for me." you say intertwining your fingers with his.
"I always will. And thanks for what you said. But it doesn't upset me too much. I mean, he was my hyung but he hurt my baby girl and to be honest, he wasnt a very good person. He was always sleeping around with people and causing trouble before getting drunk to drown the problems and doing the same thing. It was getting kinda old. I just never imagined he would drive it this far." He said while opening the car door for you. Jimin and J-Hope and V came out and asked to come home with us so we all got in and drove home in silence. When we arrived you decided to make everyone some food since we hadn't eaten for hours. You made gimbap and everybody thanked you and complimented me on how good it was. I ate a little bit and it was indeed very good. I went to Jungkooks room and grabbed a towel and went to the washroom to shower. You finished showering and when you came out Jin was standing in my way and shoved me up against a wall and told me to stay away from Jungkook. I kneed him in the midsection and ran into Jungkooks room locking the door behind me. You threw on a plain bra and underwear and some white high waisted jean shorts and one of Jungkook's oversized black shirts. You turned around and realized Jungkook was behind you the entire time. You blushed and walked over to him. You bent down and kissed him on the lips and then told him what had just happened. He was trying to go out there so you laid on top of him to stop him but you were no match.
"Oh please baby doll. I dance and go to the gym every day. You see these abs?" He asked pulling up his shirt. "You got no chance." He easily lifted you up and plopped you on the bed. You jumped on his back and he kept walking with you on his back. When we got into the livingroom he put me down and smacked Jin in the face.
"What was that for?" Jimin and Suga asked while holding Jin back and J-Hope and you held back Jungkook while V stood in the middle.
"He shoved Y/N against a wall and told her to stay away from me!" Jungkook said holding back his anger. Jin elbowed Jimin in the guts and he ran over to you and shoved you against the wall again with his hand on your neck, choking you. Jungkook grabbed his phone and took a photo before coming over and yanking Jin off of you. You fell down gasping for air and Suga rushed over and helped you up, bringing you to the couch. V helped Jimin up and brought him over to the couch right next to you. All you saw was Jungkook raise his fist and strike Jin in the face and raise his fist again before everything went black.

A/N- Wow. This has been one crazy chapter. I have a vision of what is going to happen next and it will probably be 7 or 8 parts hopefully. I might make a more detailed chapter of the fights at the end after the epilogue. This is not supposed to make you think badly of either Jin or Rap Monster, it just is a story. They are really good people and would never do this kind of stuff! And don't go saying that I am hating on them because I really am not. And in real life Jungkook would help someone immediately but the picture well, I can't tell you yet but it is important. Suggestions are always welcomed! I use most of them! See you later!