Part 9

Your POV-

You sit up on the couch feeling very lightheaded. You look around and see Jimin laying next to you, on your legs sleeping and Jungkook tied to a chair. "Can you let me out now?" He asked you pleading with his eyes.
"Why are you tied up?" you asked looking concerned. You untied the ropes and his arms had slight rope burn and his knuckles were raw. You ran into the kitchen and came back with an ice pack.
"Well once Suga got you back into the living room, I started beating up Jin and he was unconscious but I was still standing overtop of him. Then Suga and J-Hope came over and yanked me into here and tied me up so they could drag Jin away. They are in V's room right now." He finished before sighing and shaking Jimin awake.
"What? I am sleeping here little one." Jimin said rolling over. You yanked him off the couch and he got up and glared at Kookie.
"Hey. It was me. Go to your room and lock the door." I said.
"Why?" He askes sitting down again.
"So Jin doesn't beat your ass." Jungkook said.
"Do you see these abs?" He asked lifting up his shirt. Revealing his impressive 6 pack. "That bitch would be dead." He commented.
"Damn. Not saying I dont like it, but everyone is showing me their abs lately! What the fuck?" you said grabbing Jungkook and bringing him into our room. You locked the door before you laid him down and cuddled up next to him while he played with your hair. You kissed him and he kissed you back before pulling away and tilting his head before repeating the process. Things accelerated and before you knew it we were both in our undergarments. You pulled away and whispered "I love you Jungkook" before kissing him again. He managed to get out a "I..... Love..... You...... Too..." In between breaths. The next morning you woke up and saw that you didnt have any clothes on. But it wasn't like one of those shows that the people freak out about what happened. You were so happy. You threw on some plain black high waisted shorts, similar to the ones I wore the day before, and a red crop top. When I turned around you saw Jungkook wearing a plain white shirt and some sweatpants, looking hot as always.
"How is your hand?" You asked grabbing his hand. It was surprisingly fine. The marks were gone.
"Looks good." You said before dropping his hand makimg him slip out an 'oof'.
You just giggled and grabbed his hand.
"You have the magic touch" He said chuckling before we walked out. As soon as we walked into the living room everyone started smiling and laughing at us.
"What?" you asked staring at J-Hope who had started the whole thing.
"Oh nothing." He said laughing still.
"What?" Jungkook asked.
"Nothing" J-Hope repeated.
"Don't make me tickle you." Jungkook threatened. J-Hope jumped up and came over and whispered something into Jungkook's ear.
"You are so gross!" Jungkook said.
"How was I supposed to know what you guys were doing? I just wanted to say goodnight!" J-Hope said and you knew what he was talking about.
"Well since everyone knows our secret, let me tell them your secret." Jungkook said smirking and J-Hopes eyes widened.
"You wouldn't dare." He said.
"Last week, on Thursday night." Jungkook started but J-Hope put a hand over his mouth. You yanked him back and held him on the floor while Jungkook finished.
"I walked into J-Hopes room to ask about one of the dance moves to our new song, and I caught him and V 'doing the nasty'" he said. I let J-Hope go and he ran into his room bright red and locked the door. V ran into his room but before he could lock the door, Suga yanked him back out. He then proceeded to throw him on the couch and keep him there. You and Jungkook went and got the key for J-Hopes room and yanked him out. He was kicking and screaming like a baby. We threw him on the couch and Jungkook pinned him down.
"Are you guys dating?" He asked. J-Hope stared him in the eyes and said-

A/N- I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I dont ship V and J-Hope but this is just how its going to happen. Taekook forever ❤I am very busy this weekend so this will be the only chapter until Tuesday. Until next time. Bai!