Part 11

Your POV-

You grabbed a knife and you held it up to your wrist crying. Just do it. It will all be over. One side of you said. They aren't worth it. Put the knife down. The other side said. But before you could make your decision the knife was thrown to the ground and you were pulled into a tight embrace. It was Suga.
"What is going on?" Jungkook asked running over to you.
"She just tried to cut her wrist is what just happened. What the fuck did you do?" Suga questioned.
"Y/N why would you do that?" Jungkook asked you grabbing me from Suga and caressing your hair.
"All the people think I shouldn't date you." You said throwing your face into the couch.
"Not everyone. I think you should." Said Jungkook.
"Okay." you replied. You went upstairs and could hear Suga and Kookie talking. You changed into this:

You walked back downstairs and didn't see Jungkook or Suga

You walked back downstairs and didn't see Jungkook or Suga. You decided you wanted to go to the mall and buy Jungkook an outfit because you were bored. You walked across the street and walked a few blocks and arrived. You walked inside and went to the first store you saw. You decided to buy him a black bts shirt and some sweatpants for dance practice. You also got him a pair of black Adidas shoes. You went back home with two bags in your hand. You walked into your room and saw Jungkook sitting on the bed singing lyrics to a bts song they were working on.
"Close your eyes" you say to him and he looked surprised.
"Fine, but dont do anything bad please." He said smirking and closing his eyes. You took off his shirt and he flinched.
"What are you doing?" He asked you.
"You will see. Relax." you replied and took off his pants.
"Oh god this is a taking an unexpected turn. What are you doing?"
"Be patient!" you say smacking the top of his head which made him rub his heads. You took the shirt out of the bag and slid him into it. You then put the pants on and the shoes. You told him he could open his eyes and he looked down and smiled.
"I love it!" He said kissing you on the lips.
"Glad you like it." you respond.
"I have to go talk to Suga for something. Be back soon." He tells you.
"Ok." you say.
(Sorry I use the word said a lot.)
You laid there and eventually fell asleep. You awoke the next morning and saw Jungkook was next to you with his arm on you. You kissed him on the cheek and he grinned before standing up.
"Wear something fancyish today, okay?" He asked
"Uhhh okay...?" you say confused.
You got up and changed into this:

You walked out of the washroom and Jungkook was wearing a really nice shirt and jeans

You walked out of the washroom and Jungkook was wearing a really nice shirt and jeans. He grabbed your hand and you left.

A/N-
Another short one but the next one will have a lot. I know the story is kind of pointless right now but the next one will make more sense. And sorry for any grammar errors. Bai Guys!