Part 14

The ride home was fun. We listened to music and kissed quite a bit. When we got home you went upstairs and collapsed on the bed falling asleep almost instantly. The next morning you saw Jimin standing over the bed looking at me.
"When are you going to tell him?" He asked.
"Tell him what?" you reply playing dumb.
"We all know. We are just keeping it from him." He told you sitting down on the bed next to you.
"Well, when should I tell him?" You ask.
"Well, his birthday is tomorrow. Figure out a way to tell him by then or else I will." He said smirking.
"And he won't be happy to hear it coming from me." He finished getting up and walking away. I have a good idea. You think to yourself, getting dressed for the day. You grabbed some casual clothes and grabbed your purse before heading out the door. You walk down to your car and drove to a store by our house. It was a fortune cookie store. You could request certain things in the cookie. You opened the door and walked in. You ordered 50 fortune cookies with nothing in them and 1 with a special message. The woman said they would be ready in 45 minutes so you sat down and waited. After about 30 minutes she gave me the 50 blank ones and the one with the message in it separately. You thanked her and paid before leaving. You went back to your car and put the bag into the passengers seat. You drove over to the store and bought Kookie a brand new laptop. You drive home and realize it is already dinner time. You run inside and up the stairs to hide everything.
"Are you okay?" Jungkook runs in and asks.
"Yeah. I was hiding your present." you say taking off your jacket and kissing him on the lips before walking downstairs and seeing Suga, Jimin, and J-Hope eating bulgogi. We sat down and joined them and after that, you and Jungkook watched a movie and before you knew it, it was midnight. You laid next to Jungkook and ruffled his hair before drifting off to sleep. You awoke early the next morning and carefully removed my arm from his head. I got up and walked down the hallway towards V's room. I knocked and V opened it looking like he hadn't slept.
"Hey. I need you to take Jungkook out of the house and not bring him back until 5 pm. Okay?" you ask with a puppy face.
"Sure, just give me a minute to get ready."
"Ok." you said before turning and walking back to my room and shaking Jungkook awake.
"What time is it?" He asked still half asleep.
"Time for you to get up. V is ready to go so hurry up." He groggily agreed and kissed me before getting ready. You went into J-Hope's room and saw he was already awake.
"Come on. We got a lot to do today." He smiled and got up. You then walked over to Jimin's room and saw he only had a towel wrapped around his lower body. I looked and saw his chocolate abs.
"Hey. I know I have a great body but you are almost married." You smirked and turned away.
"Hurry up. We have to go wake up Suga." you say still smiling to myself.
"Ok. But Suga hyung is hard to wake up." He came out and was clothed and you dragged J-Hope over to Suga's room with me. You threw him on top of Suga and then ran to the door. Suga woke up swearing and pushed him off of him and looked at me and you just giggled. He smiled and got up. We walked into the kitchen and you saw Jungkook refusing to leave.
"Get out." you say smiling.
"Why?" He asks looking like he wants to just go to bed.
"Because we have to get ready for your birthday." you say. You walk over and give him a kiss and push him out the door. They leave and you lock the door. You walk upstairs and grab the fortune cookies. You sorted them all and put the special one aside. You hung up a banner and put lights everywhere. He got home and he was amazed. Suga was sleeping from all the "hard" work but he woke up when they arrived. Jimin had made dinner with the help of J-Hope and it was set on the table. We sat Jungkook in the chair and he ate while we ate and we eventually got to the presents. He opened all the presents from his hyungs and when he got to yours he opened it and started crying slightly.
"Whats wrong?" you ask.
"You just so thoughtful and you did all this for me and you are just the best person anyone could ask for Y/N." He said holding back more tears. You smiled and went and got the fortune cookies.
"One fortune cookie has something inside." you say as he starts to open them.
"Are you messing with me?" He asked you opening them.
"Nope." you say as he opens the last one.
"There is nothing." He says slightly disappointed.
"Oh yeah, its right here." you say handing him it. He starts laughing and opened it.
"What are we going to name him?" He says.
He looks at you and then my belly and then you again.
"Are you..?" He asks.
You nod my head and he jumps up and hugs me carefully.
"How do you know it is a boy? Have you been hiding it for months?" He asks.
"No. I just have a feeling." you say. He smiles and kisses me.
"Stop kissing in front of us!" Jimin barks pointing at his abs for only me and the other guys except Jungkook to see. They all look confused and you just giggled.
"Best birthday ever." He says happily kissing me again just to annoy Jimin. He pointed at his abs again and you started laughing really hard.
"What?" Jungkook asks confused.
"Oh Jimin keeps pointing at his chocolate abs." you say laughing.
"Why?" He asks Jimin.
"Oh, she walked into my room earlier and I had just gotten out of the shower so she saw my hot abs." He said pulling up his shirt and showing everyone. You just started laughing again.
"I have abs too." Jungkook says lifting up his shirt.
"Who has better abs?" Jungkook asks standing next to Jimin.
"Jimin." J-Hope and Suga say.
"Well, I have to say Jungkook or else he will kill me but I mean, Jimin has some hot abs." you say laughing.
Jungkook just smacked Jimin's arm and walked back over to me leading me to the bedroom.
"I have hot abs too." He says pouty.
"Yes you do, but you am considering Jimin's feelings. You know what he went through. Might as well let him think he has better abs." you say smiling and laying down.
"But yours are sexy too. Goodnight." you say before falling asleep.

A/N-
Sorry it took so long to update. Random chapter but I hope you enjoy! Sorry for any grammar mistakes! Until next time! Bai!