Part 17

You turned around into his chest and just stood there. It was your favorite place in the whole world. No matter where you were in the world, even if you were on the verge of dying, in his arms you would be happy. You smiled up to his face that seemed so far away. He bent down and kissed you and you felt the butterflies that you felt the first time you saw him. We layed down on the bed and he played with your hair until you eventually fell asleep..

~Le Skip Time~
"Congratulations!" The doctor said, handing me my two baby boys.
"Jungkook you name leftie" you say pointing to the one in my left arm.
"Hyunjin" He said smiling.
"Okay. He will be Kyungsoo because I have always loved that name." you said smiling at Kyungsoo. After a few minutes Jungkook picked up Hyunjin and he fell asleep in his arms. He smiled at you and you smiled back.
"You're all good to go Mrs. Jeon" the doctor said.
"Thanks! Jungkook get these children in their car seats!" you tell him.
"But they can just sit on my lap! Start their daredevil training early!" He said smiling.
"Just put them in"
"Okay"

~Time Skip~

"I can't believe it's your guys' first say of kindergarten! Have a good day babies!" you say leaving them at their classroom door.
"They grow up so fast" you say and Jungkook just hugs you as we walk out.