Part 7

Y/N POV-
You looked up and saw a red SUV coming right towards you quicker and quicker by the second. You immediately recognized it as Namjoon's car. He was looking at you with the weirdest emotion. It was hatred, mixed with hurt and sadness. Jungkook quickly swerved into the lane over and you narrowly avoided him. However, the car behind you wasn't so lucky. Namjoon crashed into the car, did a 360 and hit a light pole before his car flipping. Jungkook immediately jerked the car around to stop traffic and called 911. Since we were about an hour away from the hospital, they ordered aircare to come get him. They asked for a report of what happened and you told them everything that you saw. They thanked you and went to their car to enter information. I heard them talking about the person in the other car. They were saying that he needed to go to the hospital for some stiches but should be fine within a few days. However, they said Namjoon was in a critical condition, and they weren't sure if he would make it. You went back to the car and we drove home and called everyone into the living room.
"So, um. Namjoon has been in an accident and the paramedics dont know how long he has left. We are going to go to the hospital in an hour. If you want to come with us, meet back here in that time." you said. You got up and started walking towards Jungkook's room. You sat and his bed and started sobbing.
"What's wrong Y/N?" He asked you.
"Isn't it obvious? The last things I said to him were so rude! Now he is going to die hating me, come and haunt me and my life is going to be miserable!" you let out before getting up and going into the washroom. You took a quick shower and when you came out Jungkook wasn't there. You figured he had just went to talk to someone. You grabbed a plain white shirt and threw a gray hoodie over it white some blue skinny jeans and black converse. You threw your hair up into a quick ponytail and applied some light makeup. You walked to the living room only to hear Jungkook crying into his hands. You walked over to him and sat next to him and hugged him and he buried his face in your shoulder. J-Hope came out of his room and when he saw us took out his phone to take a photo but you gave him the death stare and he went and got all the other hyungs and they all came out and group hugged, more like dog piled on top of him. He started to kinda laugh and you tilted his head up and kissed his lips. It lasted about 5 seconds and you pulled back. He smiled at you and everyone got off. We all piled into the car and drove to the hospital. You were squished between Hope and Jungkook. Jungkook had his arm around your waist and Hope kept smiling at him.
"He's never been this happy. You really are something special" Hoseok whispered into your ear.  We got to the hospital and you peeked through the door of his room and what you saw horrifiyed you.

A/N-
Sorry for the short chapter, the next one will be longer I promise! And thank you for 60 reads! Sorry for any grammar mistakes. Suggestions are always welcome! See ya tomorrow!