Part 10

Y/N POV-

"We aren't officially dating but..." He said before looking at v for backup.
"But..... I asked him out this morning but before he could answer all this stuff happened." V said kinda relieving some of the pressure.
"Well, what is the answer?" Jimin asked smirking.
"Well um, um..." J-Hope stuttered.
"No." He finished before crying.
"Ok." V said before going into his room.
"What was that for?" Suga asked.
"There is a no dating other member policy and if we break it, we both get kicked out of BTS. Now I need to go calm down. Bye." He said grabbing his keys and leaving the house. Jungkook and you just chilled out the rest of the day and at about 8pm, at the beginning of dusk, he grabbed your hand and pulled you up.
"Where are we going?" you asked.
"On a date." He said.
"Ok." We left and walked over to the beach and walked along it with the waves at your feet. It was so romantic. He turned towards you and planted a long kiss on your lips. Just then we heard clicks from cameras and photographers running away.
"Eh. Let them know I love you. No biggie." you just smiled and kept walking. We finally got back to the house and saw that J-Hope still wasn't back. You just shrugged your shoulders and kept walking.
We went into the bedroom and you put on another one of Jungkook's black shirts but you didn't bother to put shorts on. The shirt covered my butt. We layed down for about an hour and Jungkook fell asleep. The door opened and a stumbling J-Hope came in.
"Hey. You look drunk." I said. Sitting up. He came over to me and threw himself on top of me and tried to kiss me but I smacked his face lightly. I pushed his face away and he fell asleep on my chest. Whatever. You thought. You fell asleep. You woke up and saw Jungkook looking pissed.
"What?" you ask.
"You are sleeping with J-Hope." He said.
"He came in last night drunk. Nothing happened. If it did I would have woken you up to kick his ass" you say shuffling out from under him.
"Ok. I believe you." He said smiling.
You kissed him on the lips and then grabbed your phone. You opened the internet and saw the article about me and Jungkook.
"Well that was fast." you said opening the article.
Jungkook's New Girlfriend?

Last night around 8pm, Jungkook from BTS was spotted kissing a woman on the beach. They both walked back to the Big Hit building together and have not been seen since. We asked for some opinions on this. "He could do so much better." "Eh." And "Ugh. He is dating her? She is such a bitch".

You started to tear up and walked into the kitchen and grabbed a knife. You held it up to my wrist.

A/N-
Love you Bekah ❤❤ You are my best friend. Sorry it is so short but I wasn't planning on updating today. Hopefully you enjoyed! See you later! Byeeeeee!