Part 4

A/N-
So I am going to try to write a multiple perspective part. So if you guys think that it is trash, please comment. And any ideas are always welcomed! Without further ado, lezzgo.

Namjoon POV-

I was sitting on my bed when Y/N came in and sat down. She looked at me like she was concerned or something but when I looked up, she started smiling. I figured I might as well tell her. I was in love with her. I didn't want to hurt the maknae's feelings but I needed to tell her. Man up and just tell her. I told myself. I just decided to say it. "So, Y/N" I struggled to get out. She could tell I was nervous. My palms were sweaty and I needed to get out of there. So I did what I had to do. "I like you Y/N. I have since you came to our meet and greet. I know you probably don't feel the same way, but I couldn't keep it in. Will you go out with me?" I asked.

Y/N POV-

"Will you go out with me?" Namjoon just asked you to go out with him. You really did like him but you need time. You were so shocked.
"Can I think about it and let you know after dinner?" you asked and he nodded before getting up and going into the bathroom. You took that as your que to leave. You left and closed the door behind you. You walked across the house to Jimin's room and he smiled brightly as he saw me. You closed the door and plopped down onto the bed. He has wet hair and so you figured he had just gotten out of the shower. "Hey Jimin." you said.
"Please, call me oppa." He told you. You just blushed.
"Ok silly, what did you want to talk to me about?" You asked looking into his eyes. You were lost in his beautiful eyes. They were just so perfect. His entire face was perfect. Snap out of it. You thought to myself.
"I'm just going to say it. I like you. You are so angelic. Your face is so perfect. Your smile could light up the world. Your eyes are like an ocean, perfectly blue. Will you go out with me?" He asked you. Oh bloody hell. Why does this keep happening to me? I'm just... Me. You think to yourself
"Can I think about it and tell you after dinner?" you asked him.

"Sure." He said. You got up and walked out and over to Kookie's room. He was still in the shower so you sat on his bed, waiting patiently. He came out with his upper body showing. It was so perfect. He had an amazing 6 pack that was only seen in the movies. He saw you sitting there and apologized and turned away. He turned his head over his shoulder and saw me staring. You didn't even bother to look away.
"Enjoying the view? I know I'm hot, but I didn't know I was that hot." He said smirking. You could feel your face getting really hot and so you looked away. He came over dressed and told me the same thing everyone else had told me. He loved me. He loved everything about me blah blah blah. I was so upset. I liked them all and I really couldnt choose. Jungkook had always been my bias. But once I met Namjoon I fell in love with him and same goes for Jimin.
"Stay here." you said before getting up and walking off.
"But where-" He attempted to ask but you put your finger over his lips and walked out. I walked into Jimin's room and saw him looking in the mirror messing with his hair. Ugh. Boys. You thought.
"Go to Kookie's room. I have something to talk to you guys about." So he obeyed. You next walked into Namjoon's room to see him playing on his phone. "Follow me." you said. You grabbed his arm and pulled him up and he followed me. When you got into Jungkook's room, you saw Jimin sitting on the couch. You told Namjoon and Jungkook to sit by him and they did.
"What is going on?" Jimin asked.
"Gimme a second." you said. You got up and locked the door and closed the curtains and sat down on the bed. They all looked at one another like I just murdered someone.
"Can you please explain?" Namjoon asked. You nodded my head and stood up.
"Ok. So in the past hour I have heard all three of you confess your love for me. Which I am flattered by the way." They all looked at eachother like they were about to fight to the death over me. "Now, here's the problem. I like all three of you. But I can obviously only date one of you. Anybody want to leave?" You asked. They all shook their heads and you continued. "First off, I dont even know what is happening to me. I have always loved Kookie. He was my bias from the start." He grinned when hearing this. "But," you began again which made his face fall. "I have started to consider all of you my favorites. So does anybody have any idea what I should do because I am about to start crying?"

A/N- I have no clue what I am writing anymore. I have a storyline so we will see how this ends,

"Who asked first? Just date whoever asked first." Jimin said.
"Well technically Namjoon asked first." you said.
"Oh. Well then I guess the only fair thing to do is date him. All I can say is I will always love you." And with that he got up and left.
"I will always love you. And I will wait for you." Jungkook said before leaving himself. You fell onto the bed and starting crying. All of a sudden you felt an arm wrap around me and you knew it was Namjoon. He picked you up and brought you to his room and you heard that Kookie was in Jimin's room and they were talking. He laid you on the bed and he laid next to you. You buried your face into his chest and just sobbed. He kissed your cheek and said, "Its okay. I am here for you." you calmed down enough and ended up falling asleep in his arms. It was the best feeling in the world.

A/N-
Ok. So I know what you guys are probably thinking. Why are you dating Namjoon if this is a Kookie fic? Well, the answer to that is simply it is part of the storyline. You will see how it ties in within the next 2 or 3 chapters. So please, like I ask all the time, bare with me. I know I might not be the best writer but I surely do my best. And as I always say, suggestions are welcomed. Till next time. Bai!