Where We Are Tour: Show 24

*A/N: wherever that is, I don't know*

Yarry and I were sitting backstage at the 24th show of the boys' Where We Are tour, having the time of our lives. We danced and lip-synced to all of the songs. Then, the boys formed a circle on stage with Harry in the front. That's when we knew they were going to perform "Story Of My Life". 

"Written in these walls are the stories that I can't explain..."

Oh god, that sweet, angelic voice!!!! I wanted to scream, but of course, I said that in my head, so no one heard me, but Yarry seemed to know what I was thinking because she smiled at me. I smiled back and we continued listening and watching from the back.

Once the song was over, the boys stayed where they were. Then,

"I have something to say." Harry said into his mic. My heart started pounding and I guess Yarry heard it because she started rubbing my back to calm me down.

"I'm not sure any of you know this, but just recently, I started developing feelings for a very special girl."

My face fell as I just knew he wasn't talking about me. I started to walk away, but Yarry pulled me back.

"Chelsea! It's ok!"she whispered. 

"Yarry, it's obvious he wasn't talking about me!" I whispered back.

"She's sitting backstage right now as I speak." He then turned his head towards me and Yarry.

"Yarry, why don't you bring Chelsea out here for the fans to see her?"

Then, I swear I went deaf due to the loud cheering. Yarry pulled me out onto the stage behind her. My eyes met Harry's as he took my hand and led me out to the center of the stage, put his arm around me and whispered to me,

"I know it's only been a little over a month, but will you do me the honors of being my girlfriend?"

I nodded happily. He leaned in and kissed me before turning back to the audience and said, 

"Everyone, I'd like to introduce to you, my lovely girlfriend Chelsea."

Everyone cheered really loud. I managed to smile a shy smile.

Little did I realize that everyone would question how Harry and I met.