Screw Your Neighbor

Chelsea's p.o.v.

"It's very nice to meet all of you. Chelsea has told us good things about you all." my mom said.

Everyone laughed and Eleanor said,

"Like what?"

My dad laughed and said,

"Everyone's inside. Let's get out of the sauna into air-conditioned space."

We all walked into the house and after everyone took off their shoes, I was greeted by my youngest niece at 7 years old, Ava, running up to me, shouting,

"Aunt Chelsea!"

I stooped down to her level and opened my arms for a hug and she ran into my arms. I felt the tears coming as I hugged my youngest niece.

"I missed you, Aunt Chelsea." I heard her mumble.

"I missed you, too. I missed all of you kids. I missed your mommy, Trevor, your Aunt Melissa, Uncle Jeremy and Nana and Bumpa. I missed everybody."

I was then tackled by Ava's older brother Aidin in a hug.

"Hello to you, too, buddy!" I said with a laugh.

"Love you, Aunt Chelsea." Aidin said.

"Love you, too, buddy,"

"Ava, Aidin, this is Harry, Niall, Liam, Zayn, Louis, Eleanor, Perrie, Katlyn, and Yarry. Guys, this is my youngest niece and nephew, Ava and Aidin."

Ava got shy and hid behind me.

"Hi." Aidin said quickly before scampering off to continue whatever he was playing.

"That was quick." Louis said.

I laughed and said,

"He's not one to talk a lot, surprisingly. Come on, there's a few others."

"Hello!" I heard the familiar voice of my eldest sister, Melissa call out from the living room. Melissa and my other sister, Jessica ran out from the living room, followed by Trevor, Jessica's boyfriend, and Jeremy, Melissa's husband. I grabbed my sisters into a group hug. I introduced Harry, the lads, and the girls to my sisters, Trevor and Jeremy. Lastly came my eldest nephew and niece. Knowing them, they were hiding somewhere with their iPods.

"Didn't you say you had 2 nephews and 2 nieces?" Niall asked.

"I do. The older two are probably hiding somewhere with their iPods." As I suspected, the two older ones were hiding in the spare room with their iPods. I leaned against the door frame and watched them and waited. To see how long it would take them to notice their aunt standing in the doorway. Garrett looked up after about 3 minutes.

"I see how you are." I said.

"What?" he said.

"Hide out in here with Kenzie with your iPods while everyone else is hyping about me being back after how long of being gone."

"Oh. Sorry." he said with his retarded puppy face. I laughed as I went into the room to be almost tackled by Mackenzie. Garrett got up from the bed and gave me a quick hug before I said,

"I have some people for you to meet."

I turned towards the door as I said,

"Come on in, guys."

Harry, the lads, and the girls all came into the room. Garrett and Mackenzie's eyes grew wide as I said,

"Garrett, Mackenzie, this is Harry, Niall, Liam, Zayn, Louis, Eleanor, Perrie, Katlyn, and Yarry. Everyone, this is Garrett and Mackenzie, my eldest nephew and niece."