I've Had The Time Of My Life

A/n: about the picture, imagine the guy with the same hair as Harry and me as the lady, but picture this couple a bit younger :)

*listen to (I've Had) The Time Of My Life covered by the cast of 'Glee' while reading this part.

*15 years later*

May 26, 2035

Chelsea's pov

Now, I've had the time of my life
No, I never felt like this before
Yes, I swear it's the truth
And I owe it all to you
'Cause I've had the time of my life
And I owe it all to you

I'm not gonna cry. I'm not gonna cry. It's been 18 years since our oldest was born and since then, I've popped out 4 boys. Darcy Anne Styles is the oldest at 18. Harry Edward Styles Jr and Zakary Nicholas Aaron Styles are 14 (Zakary, we didn't know about until a few months after Harry Jr was born and Zakary kinda popped out. It kinda sucked a bit 'cause Harry had out-of-town business and wasn't there). Gabriel Jace Styles is 11. Eric Denzel Styles is 10. Last, but not least, I have a set of twins 3 months along in my tummy (they were definitely a surprise!).

I've been waiting for so long
Now I've finally found someone
To stand by me
We saw the writing
As we felt this magical fantasy

I can't believe that today, Darcy Anne, our first baby, is graduating high school. If that weren't enough, she's graduating with top honors, plenty of scholarships, and she's valedictorian. I couldn't stop the tears rolling down my face as I helped Darcy adjust her cap before they took pictures of all the honor students. Before I knew it, Darcy reached her hand up to my face.
"Mom, please don't cry. You're gonna make me cry."
"Oh, I'm sorry, honey. It's just hard to believe you're already graduating high school. I'm getting too old!"
"Mom, it's okay." she said with a smile as she went over by her friends, her boyfriend, whose name was Jacob, and the rest of the students that are also graduating with top honors. I went to lift my camera up to take pictures when I noticed my hands were shaking. Then, my husband's familiar hand came up to mine and started to calmly take the camera. I turned to him and he simply said,
"You're shaking. It's okay. I got this."

Now with passion in our eyes
There's no way we could disguise secretly
So we take each other's hand
'Cause we seem to understand
The urgency
Just remember

I smiled and stepped behind Harry as he took pictures of our daughter and the rest of the top honor students.
"Where are the kids?" I whispered to Harry.
"They're with our parents in the gym already."
"Okay." I said just before I kissed his shoulder, which earned a look from our daughter. I smiled as well as Harry and the pictures for the top honor students were done, so the next set of honor students at the second highest honor could get pictures taken. Darcy stood back up off the chair she was sitting on and walked over to us.
"What?" Harry asked her innocently.
"You're at my now former high school. Can't do any lovey-dovey stuff, or whatever you guys do in the bedroom, here. Especially at graduation."

You're the one thing
I can't get enough of
So I'll tell you something
This could be love because

Harry and I just looked at each other and started laughing.
"We'll be in the gym with everybody else, hun." I said as I gave her one more hug with her still technically being a high school student, as well as Harry. When we walked out of the library, I noticed Harry reached a hand up to his eyes.
"Babe? You okay?" I asked.
"It's all gone by so fast. It seems just like yesterday that we were bringing her home from the hospital after she was born. Now look at her. Became a freshman in high school and met Jacob. Graduating high school with technically a free ride to college. My baby girl's all grown up." he softly cried.