Love Like Crazy

A/n: i am so sorry for the lack of updates!! I've just been really busy and exhausted with work lately.

-HarryStylesGF2417

*listen to Love Like Crazy by Lee Brice while reading.

*year 2073* (a/n: we're really time-traveling now!! :P)

Chelsea's pov

They called 'em crazy
When they started out
Said "Seventeen's too young
To know what love's about."
They've been together 58 years now
That's crazy

"Can you believe how fast the time has flown by, sweetheart?" my sweet 79 years young husband, Harry said as we sat on the loveseat looking through photo albums. Today is our 58 year anniversary, and this is how Harry wanted to spend our anniversary. Looking back on all our years together and go out for a nice dinner later on tonight. Even now, in our late 70s, he still makes me feel like I'm 20 all over again, and I'm only 78 years young. Earlier today, he gave me a really beautiful necklace that had all our children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren's birthstones in the middle of a gold heart altogether. Of course, he paid too much for it.
"Yes. I can believe it. That's why I told you over and over not to blink." I said jokingly and laughed. He let out a soft chuckle and coughed a bit afterwards.

He brought home 67 bucks a week
Bought a little 2 bedroom house
On Maple Street
Where she blessed him
With 6 more mouths to feed
That's crazy

The radio on the mantel was playing random country songs, ranging from new songs made recently to songs made waaaaaayy back when. I mean, they were playing a couple Johnny Cash songs and he's been gone for 70 years, I believe. Suddenly, a song ended and the radio announcer came on with a caller,
"Hello. Who is this?" the radio announcer said.
"Hi. I'm Darcy Styles-Andrews and I was wondering if I could have a song dedicated?"
Harry and I looked at each other surprised as we heard our oldest daughter through the radio.
"You sure can. What do you have in mind?"
"Well, today is my mom and dad's wedding anniversary..."
"Aww really? How long have they been married?"
"58 years."
"Wow. Congratulations to them. What are their names?"
"Chelsea and Harry Styles."
"Oh wow. Your dad's Harry Styles?!"
"*laughs* Yes, that's my daddy."
I seen Harry shed a tear or two hearing Darcy refer to him as 'daddy' again. It's been 48 years since she last called him that.
"Awwww. Well, what song do you have in mind to play for them?"
"I was thinking 'Love Like Crazy' by the late great Lee Brice.' Can you do that?"
"I sure can, Darcy. You have a great day, and a big happy anniversary to Chelsea and Harry Styles today! Here's 'Love Like Crazy' by Lee Brice."

(a/n: since i don't know how old the country singer Lee Brice is, i'm guessing he's in his 30s or early 40s now, in the year 2073, he would be either in his 90s or 100s.)

Just ask him how he did it
He'll say "Pull up a seat.
It'll only take a minute
To tell you everything.

Harry then slowly got up as the song started to play and offered one of his hands to me and said,
"Can I have this dance, honey?"
I giggled, took his hand, slowly stood up, and said,
"Of course, honey."
He then led me around the coffee table and we slowly danced to the song in the middle of the living room.

Be her best friend
Tell the truth
And overuse 'I love you'
Go to work
Do your best
Don't outsmart your common sense
Never let your praying knees get lazy
And love like crazy."

"I may be 79, but I can still do this." Harry said with a smirk just before he then dipped me down and brought me back up for a kiss. I giggled as he dipped me and I smiled when he kissed me. We continued to dance in the sunlight-lit living room.
"I love you. I may overuse it a lot, and I know I said I would save it for a special occasion, but every day's a special occassion with you. I love you." he murmured into my ear. I smiled and said,
"I love you, too."
I then lifted my arms up behind his neck and as we touched our foreheads together, I lightly tugged on his long gray hair.
"Still feisty after 60 years together, married for 58." he said with a smile.