One Blissful Night

* listen to Hungry Eyes-Eric Carmen while reading this part.

Los Angeles, California

Harry and Chelsea's house

Around 5 pm

Chelsea's p.o.v.

I've been meaning to tell you

I've got this feeling that won't subside

I look at you and I fantasize

You're mine tonight

I pulled into the driveway of mine and Harry's flat. Once I got into the garage, I parked my car and just sat there with the car off. I let out a big sigh and put my head on the steering wheel. I had a rough day at work today. To be completely honest, the only highlight of my day was the daily lunchtime call from Harry. Otherwise, the rest of my day, before and after lunch, was still shitty. It doesn't help that it should be the time of the month for me in a couple weeks and I'm usually grouchy at least a couple weeks before it happens.

Now I've got you in my sight

With these hungry eyes

One look at you and I can't disguise

I've got hungry eyes

I feel the magic between you and I

I guess it apparently wasn't the boss' day, either, 'cause he was being bitchy towards everybody. Well, he was mainly gunning towards me, but I wasn't the only one he was going after all day. I sighed in relief when I looked at the clock and I saw the big hand at the 12 and the little hand at the 4. I immediately went to my cubicle and grabbed what I needed to grab for home and shut my computer down. I said bye to coworkers I passed on my way out the door and as I passed my boss, I shot him an angry glance, but he didn't look up. He didn't even acknowledge that I was leaving. Screw him, I thought.

I wanna hold you so hear me out

I'm gonna show you

What love's all about

Darlin' tonight

I got out of the car, grabbed my keys from the ignition, and shut the door. I walked to the door that led to the rest of the house. I walked in to find the house almost completely dark. There was candles lit on the counters all around me. I looked on the ground to find red rose petals in a trail leading more into the house. The song "Hungry Eyes" was playing as I set my purse down and took my jacket off at the door. I followed the rose petals further in. I looked on the counter and there was even more candles.

Now I've got you in my sights

With these hungry eyes

Now did I take you by surprise

I need you to see

This love was meant to be

Harold Edward Styles, what did you do? I continued following the rose petals up the stairs. Once I reached the top of the stairs, the rose petals continued on down the hall and I saw they made a turn into a room. I got closer and I realized that they led to mine and Harry's room. The lights in our room were completely off, but everything was dim with the light of many candles in the room. I looked at our bed where Harry lay, looking at me with hungry eyes.

"Harry, what's the occasion?" I asked him.

"Well, you told me you were having a rough day at work,..." he started as he got off the bed and came over to me. He then whispered seductively,