Ch.1 Jacket

Miami 

  On November 5th, he's shown at his trial where his lawyer reveals Jacket believed he was acting on orders from the Russian mafia in 1989.  Jacket was in his prison cell sitting in his metal bed and playing with his blunt metal knife. He was guilty for the massacres of Russian mobsters and his vigilante acts. lets just say that he is now in a cell with nothing in his life to do. Spent his life in prison until he was killed by a nuclear blast.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well during in the 1970's he was a called a "The Messenger" or a Hitman. he dons various animal mask and performs a number of brutal assassinations in response to cryptic messages left on his answering machine. He is somehow involved in a group called "50 Blessings".

Jacket was fighting a war against Soviet troops in Hawaii alongside Beard in the US Special Forces, part of an elite squad consisting of him, Beard, Barnes, and Daniels, led by a US Army Colonel. He was once a soldier and now a person who is sent to kill the peoples who are mostly Russian mobsters. He somehow killed almost all the mobster and ended killing the "The Father" the boss of the Russian Mobs and " The Grandfather" --

"I've done so many horrible things... Nothing seems to matter any more, does it?" He gives permission to Jacket to "Just go ahead and do whatever you came here to do." Jacket shoots him in the head, steps into the balcony, lights a cigarette and tosses the Polaroid over the edge.

After that  he was arrested and sent to trial and was wiped away by the "Blast".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so actually jacket was really dead from the blast of the nuclear and as you all  know that jacket in Payday 2 that he is alive and working in the payday gang but anyway jacket somehow survived the blast and somehow has a vague background in the Payday 2. He was the most weirdest person in the Payday crew. His a Caucasian, Blonde hair, hazel eye color and has a stocky body build. His age is unknown but looks like around his 30's or 40's. So let's just say some magic saved him from the blast.

 So let's just say some magic saved him from the blast

His weapon of choice is called jacket's delight :

and his favorite or iconic melee weapon is a simple hammer called "carpenter's delight"

and his favorite or iconic melee weapon is a simple hammer called "carpenter's delight". And he also wears a mask in every heist as a chicken

But anyway Jacket is most likely a loner and an anti-social person

But anyway Jacket is most likely a loner and an anti-social person. He doesn't speak but only chooses to communicate only with the help of a tape recorder – playing back bits and pieces of language learning tapes, PAs and documentary narrations instead of speaking.

  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Military Base

Now jacket and the crew received some contracts to steal some Military crates that is usually just weapons and explosives but are mostly powerful. They accepted the contract. Now they were deployed at some military base in a forest and I don't know where it is and tired to make one. But anyway the crew's are Jacket, Clover,  Jimmy and John Wick who is leading the crew.

They went inside the base in stealth Jacket was ordered to take out anyone who might be a nuisance to the plan so he did by taking them down by a hammer in the head ending up being dead and all, Jacket wasn't much a stealthy person but he comes in with violence without being noticed by the guards or enemies just like in the Game(Hotline Miami series). The other crew followed Wick as they went to the armory they found out that the weapons that they would steal was not there and was outside in the base but in a small heavily guarded camp not too far away.

"Oi, Mate the shit ain't here and now we have to walk our way there." Jimmy spoke."can we just do it, loud mate? I wanna shoot these cunts." But then Clover shut him up because he was being too loud. Jacket went to regroup with the other crew. Wick now made a plan to move to the other camp where the crates are. 

When they arrived at the camp the soldiers were alerted for they know they were alerted by the other guards who manage to not get killed.

"Oh, how nice to get some company." Jacket's recorder said. "I know mate guess we're going loud." Jimmy said in an excited tone " can't wait to blow this Cunt's Head." Wick finally agree to it to go loud "Alright, guess we are doing it loud. Clover takes higher grounds and take Jimmy with you and Jacket your with me." "Si" says the guy who carries a recorder. As soon as they got to their position hell all lose.

As for Clover and Jimmy they were pretty much giving a hard time to the soldiers who are targeting Wick and Jacket by Popping their heads off by a PSG1 and for Jimmy well he was mostly doing some crazy stuff by doing Max Payne slow-mo stuff by jumping sideways and shooting those who come near to clover position by using his Heather SMG and stabbing them with his ballistic dual knife.

For Wick and Jacket, Wick was getting headshots as he pulls the trigger giving the soldiers 1 taps while going in the building and as for Jacket he was doing his stuff like Hotline Miami, Stabbing, dissecting, mutilating and hitting heads with blunt objects but he was also using his "Piece" when he is unable to reach them from afar. The soldiers were getting stunned by their fear due to Jacket's way of killing but those who were stunned also ended up being snapped its neck or being torn in half(it's like the sociopath perk). 

As Wick and Jacket finally arrived at the building and went down to the Basement where all the stuff is usually people put their secret stuff in.the crates were open and somehow both of the people who are trying to steal were somehow was surprised that it wasn't a weapon but some devices and a there were only the size and shape of Galaxy Note II, but anyway the reason that they were surprised that things they steal are mostly money, people and weapons but not special devices and as of our two heisters, Wick ordered Jacket to grab the devices while he watches and give cover to Jacket.

There were 3 devices so Jacket grabbed the three devices when Wick suddenly called him to come over next thing he knew when Jacket turned his head he saw a white light flashed before his eyes................

 it wasn't a flashbang.