Ch.4 Fame

"...As you can see a tragic incident has occurred in an alley in the Commercial District, 2 dead bodies were found, there was 2 witness found when the police came after the incident occurred the first person was a 'Faunus' woman who was found unconscious near the incident and the other one is male who is also found unconscious and has an injury to his head and both of them are to the brought the hospital. The 2 dead bodies were severely killed in a merciless way one body was decapitated and his head was found stab by a wooden plank and the other body suffered several hits in the head and the face of the person is unable to identify...."

"The police are now trying to investigate who is responsible for this incident. This is Lisa Lav-" *click*

It's seems Jacket's kindness didn't look like too kind like and it also made the other humans hate the Faunus even more making them have another hardship in being in public now, Jacket Didn't like the way the people what he had done but he thought he might be called a hero but he ended up being called a 'killer' again. Well you know what they say once a killer will always be a killer, but now Jacket is now looking for a Legal job so he won't be suspected and don't have to earn money by doing illegal stuff.

Jacket was in a Pub drinking some alcohols he didn't even know any drinks so he only ordered some drinks by pointing at the displays behind the bartender he didn't even don't want to know why this guy didn't say something but he assumed this guy is a mute, but he's right Jacket is mute but not really he just doesn't want to talk.

Jacket's reason for going to a pub was gathering information that might also help him know the street well. Jacket didn't get any useful information all the blokes in the pub was talking random stuff and Jacket had enough of this until he heard something talking about a infamous gang. So jacket went near to the source of the gossip who are talking about these so-called infamous gang, he found out that these gangs is not just a gang but a terrorist organization and this organization's member are all 'Faunus' race and they are growing.

Then a fight started in the Pub, two groups were fighting, the first group was sober Faunus group and the second one was a bunch of drunk men and these men thought the sober group are part of the 'White Fang' but Jacket didn't mind because there are pretty common fighting in the pub when getting drunk. But something caught his attention when a random person pulled out a knife and started to attempt attacking the two groups and this guy's motivation was to make the fight end up in the bloody way. Before this guy could make a bloody mess Jacket grabbed his hand before he could stab some drunken dudes, then Jacket stabbed this own guy's knife to its shoulders, the guy screamed so hard at all the people roughhousing turned their attention to him, all of them stopped and stared at the man who just got stabbed. The fight calmed down then the staff treated the guy's stab wound all the people were now trying to interrogate but Jacket didn't speak word for he was a kinda like mute but the people around him were giving him dirty glares but then2 police detectives arrived and arrested Jacket but it looks like they didn't arrest Jacket just for stabbing someone in the shoulders but they had an another reason.

VPD Police station

Jacket is now being interrogated by 2 detectives. It seems their topic was the incident from the alley. The guy who Jacket knocked out by a wooden plank was alive and his testimony was some guy knocked him and The 'Faunus' woman's testimony that she saw almost everything but she made also told them that those 3 men who assaulted them were also trying to kill her. The woman testimony sounded like she was defending Jacket.

Well back to the interrogation jacket had read all the testimony and saw all the evidence, He admitted it but he didn't say a word or like he admitted it in his mind.

"Did you do this?" the good detective asked

"...."

"Can you Fucking hear us?" the bad cop asked in an irritated tone.