ch.8 Control

Jacket was surrounded by students. all of them looked like they about breaks someone else's bones but too bad. Jacket was looking some people to use as a warmup. Jacket was planning to go hit the gym to increase his endurance and able to take down large targets and due to his younger body he was bit slow. 

There were 8 students surroundings him then there were 2 buffed student tried to hold him but before they could do it Jacket then puch one the buffed students in the throat causing him to choked then Jacket shoved him back. Jacket then received a punch but he was able to block it but he was pushed back. His arm felt a tremendous pain but due to his ability to regenerate he was able to shake it off. 

As the second buffed students charge at him he then grab a rock next to him and threw it at his head causing him to be stunned. Jacket then charged at him as he unbuckle his belt he then wrap it in his neck as he dashed and choked him down.

the other other six students pulled out some weapons it was either a pipe and a bat. With his weapons on his car he was out armed. "Fuck this let's break his arms!" one of the students yelled then started swinging his pipe at Jacket. Jacket took some few hits but he was not badly injured. A second person snuck back at him and tried to hit him on the head and so Jacket then blocked it with his arm and grabbed his bat as Jacket choked him then threw him at the students who charged at him.

Now armed with a bat the fight was fair. Jacket then taunted the remaining four. Intimidated they all started attacking in unison but... Jacket didn't fight back, he instead take the blows.

few minutes passed Jacket look all bruised and and bloody and know kneeling in the ground. As the remaining four panted and was smirking at him they started acting boastful. "What's up dipshit had enough? you shouldn't have interfered with us!" as the laugh and spit on they started heard a click.

*click*[rewind effect] ... Wanna know how[cut] ...I beat..[Cut] Naughty kids?*click*

Jacket then stood up with a bloody menacing look activating his sociopath perk. The 4 students was then frozen in fear as like the were already facing death himself.  Jacket then slowly walked up to them as he hits his bat at a ground making a the situation more intense. The remaining students couldn't scream or shout they were in full tremor.

Jacket then swing his bat the first students near him at his legs causing him to fall on the ground as he tried to get back up Jacket then started punching continuously in the head. As the other three watch their buddy getting Beat up badly. One of them tried to ran away but Jacketh threw bat at him and tripped he then slowly grabbed his one legged and pulled him backed and as the other saw him distracted they both tried to run but when they had a chance Jacket was somehow in front of them as if he teleported even though he  has a traversing ability but they don't know it. Jacket then grabbed both of them on the throat and slammed them on the ground causing them blacking out .

With all of the students taken down Jacket started tying them all up and dragged them all to deep in the forest.

few minutes later... Somewhere in the woods near at beacon

Thinking about dangers in lurking in the woods in this kind of evening with a bunch of people that stenched with blood but not dead just really beat up. Grims didn't tried to follow the scent of blood they felt that it was already claimed by some dangerous grimm and that grimm was Jacket. His murderous aura was swarming with negativity filled with madness and chaos making the grimms or any living being around him flee.

as he found a place to dump them Jacket had an idea. Jaket lined them all together in each tree and tied them hard to it. waiting for the students to wake up Jacket lit his cigarette before he could lit his cigar all of the surroundings turned grayed and timed stopped.