Ch. 12 Lay low

Jacket is setting up his new workshop with the help of Clark.

".....If you just plug this here and then" *spark*
"Ah, good finally done setting up your workshop."

Jacket nod at Clark

Jacket started pulling out his blueprints for his arsenal. Clark was amazed with the design.

Jacket from his past life did spent a lot of time using guns on people. You might assume he learned how guns from earth are made and maintained. Clark told Jacket that he can't carry a weapon out in the public without a 'license'.

Clark also mentioned that buying materials without a license might lead you to jail. Jacket was conflicted after what hearing what Clark said. While Jacket was thinking of what to do, Paul walked and suggested an Idea.

"Since you can't buy materials from public just raid some shitty thugs' place. There's a chance you might find some unmarked parts so you don't get traced easily..." Paul said.

Jacked sparked with hope not just another reason to smash some scum's head but also get materials for his weapon for free.

Just when Jacket was about to leave Paul stopped him. "Hold on..." Jacket looked at Paul in a confused looked.

"You have to lay low for now remember what just happened Yesterday. I know you saved some people but you also left some witness about you're way of fighting their experience alone might change the attention of the Police." Paul said in a serious tone.

Jacket went back to the couch and sat down and felt bad about what Paul said. Jacket understood what Paul was trying to say.

"Anyway..." Clark said "Remember that one woman you reported to me that shot fire from her hand?" Jacket nodded.

"Well I dug up some information about her but for some reason in this information came from a different place which questions me... why is she here and how is a human working with the 'White Fang'?" Clark stated. "Next time we give you a 'delivery' how about you get some information from the 'receivers'." Clark gave Jacket a USB device signaling that he has to collect some information to his next victims.

Jacket agreed and went to go for his next shift to the academy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere in the slums of Vale

someone has been going in a killing spree yet the people has see it as a vigilante act.

Who ever this person I will find him

if you guys are interested I'm makings A Dishonoredxruby a comic/novel