"Richter"

Name: Richter
Age:27
Eye color: Green
Race: Half-Blood

Richter is a non-Hunter, a jobless "loner" with no friend or even a history of them, His overall behavior could be qualified as fatalist: while every action he does aims to preserve the well-being of his mother and himself, he doesn't try to go against forces he thinks are superior to him, such as the "White Fang" , and accepts his fate in situations where he thinks he won't be able to survive no matter what. 

Born as a half-blood of a Human and a Faunus he has been ridiculed by both races yet it never bothers him. He doesn't resemble the Faunus character traits of his father but he does relate the behavior of a Rat; selfish, stubborn and only do things to survive

He has Military experience as a former atlas soldier. He left his position when his Mother caught Ill. 

Moved into Vale with his sick mother he was unable to find a job that suits him. He was disappointed his choice of moving but he ended up doing different part-time job. He was mostly not able to get a proper job since his background of having a Faunus Father and a Human Mother.

As he was looking for a permanent job he met HIM and gave him a job that he can never decline. He was given a mask of a "Rat" the next day with a note and also receives random messages of addresses from time to time. 

Every time he wears  the mask he doesn't feel like himself, he feels no remorse but slowly he gets tired of it.

After not complying of one of the messages his mother was Killed by some random thugs that robbed their house when He wasn't around. After going into a depression he vowed to kill the man who is responsible

After hearing a news about a maniac with a rooster mask popping out he started his search for revenge.