ch.11 I used to be... (part 1)

Jacket and Clark was riding their way in the IKEEMSTAR(IKEA) The most know furniture company in Remnants that produce affordable and worth-it Furnitures who was founded by some Faunus Duck guy who likes meatballs. 

Arriving at the Store as clark parked his Cop car. Jacket was a bit jumpy as he exited the car. Both of them then entered the store. 

"So.... uh.. where do you want to start?" Clark asked.

Jaket then pointed the Workbench aisle.

There were 2 workbenches that caught Jacket's eye. The first bench was cheaper and has enough space to work on it especially it has many compartments while the second one has less compartments but has a built in saw.

He was having a dilemma because he only afford one and both of them has the same price but has a different advantages. Jacket was getting really tired of thinking too much of it. He was standing there for more than 20 mins as Clark didn't even bother to help him.

"Richard. Imma just hang around the food stalls as you think about which one to buy."

Clark then left and went to the food stalls.

Food stalls 

Clark was looking for something to bite. As he smelled the sweet smell of bacon he hastily made his way to the source of the smell. 

"Ahh bacon.." clark said as he found that the stall sells hamburgers filled with juicy and was dummy thicc Bacon.

He then ordered 4 of them and as he waited for it to be done cooked he was having a flashback

Flashback, 10 years ago

Private Clark just joined the VPD. Clark was assigned of patrolling the sub-urban areas. He thought being a police officer was gonna be fun as he gets to shoot some criminals, Car chase someone or even exploding backgrounds but life got him reality check.

Clark sighed he was bored patrolling the area. Clark don't have any bad childhood he wasn't raised to be a racist as he grew up in a community mixed with races. Clark only wanted to have exciting experience as a cop. As he was driving around he received a call from the radio. 

[radio] calling unit 69-420WD. A robbery has just occured at your posited. quickly make your way to the location showed on your map. [radio end]

"Finally something to do!" Clark happily said

As he quickly droved his way. He was also met up with some police officers on the scene. Clark asked one of his fellow officers what's the situation. The officer then told clark that there are 8 armed men in the building armed with Dust rifles holding some few hostages. 

"What should we do?" Clarked asked.

"Just wait for hq to give us a order" the officer said.

Clark was sad as he wanted to storm in and shoot some blokes but that would be stupid as he was trained to arrest not kill.

"Fuck waiting! Let's just kill those fucking low-life." One of the officers yelled.

Clark wanted agreed in silence. As a turned around to look at the person who yelled. the person looked a bit older than him and wearing a detective uniform. 

"This isn't just a robbery this is related to a crime im investigating." the detective  said.

"Private come her." the detective called on clark. Clar then went to him.

"Wanna be fucking useful? help me take them out." the detective whispered.

Clark replied with a nod. "Meet me a the back entrance in 5 minutes"