The Awakening (Part Two)

The Awakening

My mom was always a piece of shit. Never accomplished anything in her life.

She was a dead-beat no-one.

My father was at least someone who accomplished something, he was a full-time lawyer who sometimes worked very late just to support his shitty wife.

I peeked my head out my door, to watch my father carry my mother into the bedroom. He was obviously sad the whole time.

I wondered if it would be easier to take his life, and make my mother suffer?

She had no job, no family, nothing. My father was practically the reason for her still being alive.

Although, my mother deserved it a hell lot more than him.

Tonight, my mother would be the only victim.

I walked back into my room, and opened my closet, reaching for a bottle of a "mystery liquid", or so called the man I bought It from.

This would make someone pass out for 12 hours, and they wouldn't remember a few hours before being introduced to it.

I grabbed a dirty piece of cloth on my floor and splashed some of the liquid on the cloth, and looked back out the door, waiting for my father to walk out to be able to use this.

I waited for a mere 2 minutes before he submerged from the room, slouched over and sleepy looking.

When he got far enough away, I snuck up behing him, shoving the cloth on his mouth.

He screamed behing the cloth, but it was muffled.

He fell to the ground, and I laughed.

Now, it was that witch's turn.

I pulled my special knife from my boot. and inspected it carefully again.

I crept towards the bedroom door, where my mother lied.

She was streched across the bed, passed out. I snuck passed the door and stood next to her. Her long hair covered her face and her mouth lied open. I smirked one last smirk at her, and crept down to her level, and whispered in her ear.

"Good Night, mommy." I said, and I saw her eye twich open as I threw the knife down into her skull.

She made no noise, just a last gasp for breath as the blood drained from her lifeless body.

I grabbed a few tissues from the night stand, and wiped my knife off carefully. I  placed the knife back into my boot.

"I guess you were right mother. I did end up killing you." I laughed as I smacked her face, and walked out of the room and into the living room where my father lied.

I grabbed a blank sheet of paper and wrote him a note.

"So sorry for your loss", and I threw it on his body.

I exited the house, locking it behind me, and I then jogged lightly up to my father's car.

I took the knife back out, and slashed the tires with a large "J", and walked away.

I walked slowly back to the deserted hotel room where The Joker was. I was a little tired, but not enough to have to sleep on the same bed with him. How embaressing. I climbed up the rusted ladder to the room and saw that The Joker was lying on the bed, propped up and reading something. He glanced up at me and set his papers down,

"So, how was it?" He asked.

I took my knife out of my pocket, and get a knife sharpener from my duffle bag.

"Oh, my walk?" I said, "Nice." I continued, as I scraped the knife along the sharpener.

"You've peeked my curiosity, Jester, how nice was it?" Joker says, getting up from the bed.

"You were gone quite a while." He says, with a large smile.

I glance up at him, and set the sharper on the ground, and look the knife over.

"I had some unfinished business to tend to." I said, taking off my boot, one by one.

"Hmm" He says, and crouches down, and he takes the knife from me.

He inspects it carefully, and he notices a spect of blood that must not have been wiped off.

"Well, well." He says, and frowns. "It seems you've had some fun without me." he says, wiping the blood off the knife.

"Why was I not invited?" He asked.

"This was personal" I reply, looking him straight in the eye.

We're both silent for a minute.

"Ohhh, I understand completely." He says, and walks back to the bed.

"You're parents must be soooo proud of your accomplishments." He says with a final laugh.

I smirk, and laugh myself.

I go towards the closet that lies by the window, and take an old blanket from inside.

I lie down on the floor near the window, and look away from The Joker. I wrap myself in the cold scratchy blanket and close my eyes, but I know I won't be falling asleep tonight.

I could feel the Joker's eyes staring at me.

I could feel his smile behind me, I knew that he really wanted to be apart of that.

I mean, he must know everything that's happened to me, since he did read my file.

I try not to focus on him and think about tomorrow.

I really wanted to satisfy the killer inside me again.

Just one simple kill was not enough, I quietly laughed and turned over to look at The Joker.

He was facing the other way, and looked as though he was sleeping.

"Hmph" I say, and shove myself towards the wall looking away from him.

I know he was watching me.

"Goodnight, Jes." He says

"Goodnight, Jay" I reply silently.

Yes, we're going to have some fun tomorrow.