The New Comer

The New Comer

The Joker laughed when he saw how "happy" I was about Storm. His outfit was cheesy, it was a yellow jacket, with black stripes. His pants were yellow and black striped, and he wore a yellow face mask. His boots were all yellow as well.

I did not want to share The Joker with this fool.

Share? The Joker?

What is wrong with me?

I scoffed at his appearence, he seemed to be a bit charming though.

"You really don't belong with us." I say to Storm. The Joker was silent, and looked over at Storm.

"What about me doesn't belong?" Storm says.

The Joker and I share a laugh, and I point at his attire.

"Look at you! If you're going to be with us, you need to change that damn costume of yours. Look at us, we're in white makeup, and we carry knives. What the hell about you goes along with us?" I say to him.

"I'm just as villainy as the two of you!" Storm yells in frustration.

"You're just a newbie" I say, leaning back into the couch.

The Joker walks over to me, and sits down beside me.

"If you want to be apart of our team for good, put some normal clothes on and go get us some food." He says, throwing a bag of normal clothing to him.

Storm catches them, and begins to unzip his jacket, and strips right in front of us.

"What the hell do you think you're doing!?" I yell, shielding my eyes. "Use the damn bathroom for God's sake." I say.

He smirks, and continues to get dressed before us.

The Joker pulls out a knife, and cleans it, not looking up at Storm.

As Storm finishes up, he heads out of the room, leaving for the store.

"What the hell is up with him?" I say, looking over at The Joker as he finished up cleaning his knife.

He shrugged.

"He seemed valuable at the time, I needed a driver. Hell, I need a mule." He said, with a laugh.

I laughed with him.

I went silent for a moment.

"How long...will he be with us?" I say. "He may seem friendly, but I quite frankly don't care for him." I continue.

He sighs, and shifts his body over, to look me in the eye.

"We're going to keep him around until we don't need him anymore." He said.

I look down at the ground.

I was not fond of Storm.

"Fine" I said, and scoffed.

"So, I'm assuming jail time was amusing?" The Joker asks me.

I laugh, and stand up and place my arms on my shoulders.

"Oh, it was fantastic!" I said.

The Joker stands, and walks over to his bag, and reaches into it, grabbing a black file folder.

He throws it to me, and I sit back down on the couch.

"I think you're ready for a solo job." The Joker says.

"Huh?!" I say, opening the folder.

"I think you're ready for your first solo mission. You've gotten tough and It'd be good for you." he says.

I smile.

This is perfect! I can finally show The Joker what I can really do without any distractions or disturbances.

-2 hours later-

Storm returns with some food, and I'm finally getting prepared for my solo mission.

Storm throws me a small packaged snack.

It's a brownie, my favorite snack food.

"T-thanks..." I say.

He smiles and throws the rest of the food in the corner of the room.

"Ready to go?" Storm says, walking into the bathroom with his costume in hand.

"Ready? Ready for what?" I ask Storm, as he closes the door and changes into his costume.

"We're going on a duo mission, right?" He says.

What...

I look over at The Joker and he's smiling his wide smile.

"Oops." He laughs.

I give him a death glare and punch him in the stomach.

"What the hell! You said this was just for me!" I whisper.

"I know, I know, but I need you two to do a pickup for me, we have new machinery and knives, and I think you two need to get used to each other. I'm not sure he'll be around for, but this could be good for you. Besides, I have work of my own to tend to." The Joker whispers back.

I sigh, and walk over to the bed, where I pull out my face makeup, and I touch up a bit.

This isn't going to be fun.

So sorry this took forever to update, I've been soooooo busy and I totally forgot about wattpad for awhile.