Grey water

Hey guys I'm sorry if you don't like the life concept that you have please don't get upset I just wanted to find something to say that made you fit to be a "Loser", in this case most of the losers parents aren't that nice :(.  Also sorry if this chapter isn't that great    
Thank you, Enjoy!
You wake up the next day and wipe your eyes and throw your bloody towel into a laundry bin, leaving the huge bloody gaps in your arm to scab up with blood. Once you see your mom goes into her room, you put a blue Freeses  (I think that's how you spell it tell me off I'm wrong) teeshirt and short jean shorts on and go outside to ride your bike around town. On your way out the door you get stopped by Bill. "H-h-hey (Y/N) I called you this morning, but you didn't a-answer so I f-figured you w-were as-s-sleep."
"Oh, ya I was... why what's up?"
"Well if it's not too late, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the sewers with Richie, Eddie, Stan and I."
You heard Richie's name and automatically wanted to go, but even though you like him sort of, you love to hang out with the other losers too.
"Yeah, do you want me to come with you?"
"W-well  yeah we are h-headed their right now, we are j-just going to pick up Eddie at his h-h-house and S-Stan is gonna meet us their. You don't have to go into Eddies house with me and Richie if you d-don't w-w-wanna."
"It's ok I don't mind going in" you say with a smile and start to ride along side him.
You start to head towards Eddies house, going through Neibolt, when you stop.
"W-what's wrong?" Bill asks stopping and turns back at you.
"I-I don't feel comfortable after I-I saw something here yesterday."
"What did y-you s-s-see" Bill asked concerned.
You look him in the eyes and start to ride again. "It doesn't really matter" You murmured. You get past Neibolt and turn to the right, onto Eddies Street. You stop and see Richie setting down his bike and walking towards you and Bill. "Hey (Y/N), yeah this is kind of awkward..." Richie looks down at your shirt and snorts. You study him for a moment and look down to see him wearing a Freeses shirt too!
"U-uh ya... I got this from my Dad... It's special to me" you say looking down at your feet. The losers catch note of this, and change the topic since basically the whole town know what your brother did. Nobody knows that your mom is abusive and negligent though.
"Holy shit, what the fuck happened to your arm !" Richie yanks your hand and looks at it in concern. "Are you okay??? These are huge gaps!" He pushed up his glasses and looked you in the eyes
"You force a smile and pretend everything's alright. "It's probably because your huge ass glasses... it's fine, it was just my cat....?"
Bill frowns towards you, Beverly is the only one who knows about your crazy mom, but he's heard her yell at you before, which makes him feel like something is wrong.
"B-but y-y-you don't h-h-have a-" Bill starts to make a remark on your 'cat' that doesn't exist.
"BILL it was my cat," you eye him subtly to tell him to go along with it. Bill nods and turns away, while Richie goes and knocks on the door.
"Eddie spaghetti open up the door señor," Richie screams in a 'Spanish?' Accent.
The door swings open and Eddie flips Richie off. You guys walk past the Living room through the hallway into the kitchen.
Richie opens his backpack and Him and Bill raid a cabinet filled with snacks
"Take everything but the delicious deals there my moms favorite," demanded Eddie while he slapped Richies hands away from the box. "First you say the Barrens now you say the sewers, what if we get caught," nagged Eddie
"Technically we can't it's public works," You turn to Eddie with a bag of Doritos and toss it to Richie with a smirk.
"And we are the public, aren't we" says Bill in return.
You gather more snacks into Richies bag and go to stand next to him. He glances at your arm one more time, and looks back another cabinet "Hey Eddie are these your birth control pills?" He grins and takes them out of the cabinet and offers one to Eddie.
"Yeah I'm saving them for your sister, this is private stuff!" Eddie growls as he shoves Richie out of the way.
"Good for a second I thought you were hoping
to save them for (Y/N)" Richie jokes.
"That's insulting!" You scream as you playfully as you shove Richie out of the kitchen.
You all run to leave when you get stopped by a creepy voice "Eddiebearrrrr" her words make you cringe as you wait for her to let you leave.
"Aren't you forgetting something?" She whispers. Eddie looks horribly embarrassed and walks towards her and kisses her cheek. He walks back over and Richie laughs for a moment "Want one from me too Mrs.K?" He yells out while Eddie pushes us out the door.
"Sorry Mommy!" He's yells as he hops out the door and onto his bike.
You ride on the right of Richie and stay behind the rest of the group.
"We like to get high off Eddies pills in the woods, just a heads up," Richie   chuckles in a sketchy voice. Eds rolls his eyes and you laugh along with Richie. You follow the losers onto a trail into the woods and drop your bikes. You take a trail until you reach a creek with a bunch of sewage drains. "This is disgusting" Eddie says trying not to touch anything. Stan tells everyone that he thinks all the plants surrounding you is poison ivy and then Eddie gets paranoid.
"Ew that's grey water" Eddie reply's to Richie after he asks if he's coming in. This causes an argument between then which causes Richie to say "Doesn't smell like caca to me señor" while sniffing a dirty stick. This causes Eddie to flip out about Staph infections and Listeria. Meanwhile you shrug your shoulders and take a few steps in and make it next to Richie.
" (Y/N) that's disgusting I will never be able to touch u again, u basically walking in everyone's piss and shit right now. Don't forget period blood! Does anyone have any open wounds you could get STDs! AIDS! HERPES!INFECTIONS! Come one guys this is just asking for a sickness. My mom will have an aneurism if she finds out we are playing down here. RICHIE YOUR SUCH A RETARD!" Eddie goes on and on and eventually gets cut off by Bill who is holding a shoe. It looks way to big to fit his missing brother Georgies feet so you have enough common sense to think that, but Stan doesn't (XD).  "It's Betty Ripsom's" You day as you peer at the name on the side of the shoe. (Quick question, do people actually put their names on the inside of their shoes? Cuz idk)
Richie makes another crude  joke about the shoe which causes everyone to glare at him but you. You playfully shove his arm and hold in a laugh while the others glare at you two. All of a sudden a kid that you realized was 'the new kid' Ben H, had talked right in front of the sewage drain you were at and looked like he had been murdered! You know Ben from your Math class. He was a sweet kid, and you still believe he was the teachers favorite. You told the guys that you needed to help him and you all rode off while Eddie talked about aids and amputating a waist? Eddie Stan and Bill ran into Mr. Keenes drug store while you stayed with Richie and Ben to keep company.  "Here let me have a look.....Ben...is that an H....Henry did this didn't he....was this because you wouldn't let him cheat off your math test?" You say in concern while Ben nods in pain.
Richie stares in shock, as you both sit at the wall next to Ben. "Do you think Bowers will get us too?" Richie says in fear.
"Why would he get us?" You ask in concern.
"(Y/N) after what you did to him. He knows we are his biggest threat, and he could kill us. I won't let YOU get hurt!" Richie said in sympathy. "It's gonna be fine," You say resting your head on Richies shoulder which causes him to rest his head on yours. You do this for a while in complete silence and don't even realize that Eddie Bill and Stan walk up to you and catch you like this. Eddie chuckles for a moment and Richie gets up and starts making jokes telling him to "suck the wound." Bev walks up a little later and asks Ben what happens. She gives you a big hug and tells her to call her later. Eddie asks you to grab him the bandage stuff and you hand it to him. When he grabs it he looks over to your gapped arm and gags. He patches up Ben for like the 50th time then starts telling you your gonna get AIDS since you had an open wound and that you probably had an infection, which made you cringe.  This got everyone's attention (and once again Ben has the worst injury and gets the let attention for example when Eddie breaks his arm and Ben gets his stomach slashed open and all they care about is a BROKEN ARMMM)