Your not real (part 2)

Richie throws down the paper is fear. I grab his hand, comforting him.
"It's all in our heads." I whisper as we walk behind Eddie and Bill.
"AHHHHH" Our heads all shoot up to the stairs. A girl just screamed from upstairs.
We all ran up and see an open door at the end of the hall.
"B-Betty...?" I whisper, walking towards her. We used to be friends before she went missing. Something pulls her out of my vision to somewhere behind the door. I freeze up and start to tear up, but I try not to cry. Bill and Richie start to walk closer to the door while I just stand there. Where's Eddie? I turn around to see Eddie frozen in fear. A leper appears out of the darkness. It's coming closer. I just stand there but Eddie keeps backing farther and farther away. I jump back as a huge part of the floor falls to the first floor. Eddie backs up to the point where he falls through.
"EDDIE!" I scream, jumping over the broken floor and running down the stairs to the broke table he was now laying in. He let his head fall back and he passed out. I feel someone grab my shoulders. "Richie?!" I say before turning around and being face to face with my brother. "Ha you thought I was Richie? He doesn't really love you bitch. Your worthless. Nobody loves you or cares about you." I back away as my brother keeps getting closer and closer. My eyes start to sting and all I can see is blur. The last thing I remember is feeling a single tear drop fall down my cheek before I blacked out.