Arriving at Neibolt

"T-t-he Neibolt h-house!" You turn in shock as Bill screams for everyone's attention. You turn you head slightly confused but nervous for Bills reply. "G-Georgie h-has to b-b-be there! A-and B-Betty and all t-the other m-missing k-k-kids"  You see Bill reach for his bike and the other losers faces flush with fright. "It's summer we're supposed t—" Richie starts before being startled by Bill "If I hear I-it's s-s-summer one more f-fucking time!" He dramatically waves his arms around before hopping on his bike and riding away. Bev goes first, then Mike, then Ben, then Eddie and Stan. You motion Richie to your bikes and ride away trying to get to Bill as fast as you can. In order to do that... you have no voice but to face your fear and go down Neibolt street where you once saw your brother morphing into a murderous clown, who almost took your life several times.  You speed on your bike, almost going faster than everyone else. From afar, you see Bill jump off his bike and head up to the porch. Arriving at once, you jump off to hear Bill yelling at himself in a whisper. "He thrusts his fists against the post and still insists he sees the ghost" You step back off your bike as the others start arriving and Richie pulls up next to you along with Eddie.
TBC
sorry for short chapters but I missed you guys sm