The projector

IM BACK BITCHESSSS❤️ here's a short chapter for y'all
    Its been a while after the incident with your mom and you guys all calmed down and decided to start doing what Bill called you over for. You walked into the garage where Bill and Ben were hanging up a map of the town over a projector. Ya girl forgot what the word for projector was for like 20 minutes lmao you sit down by Richie and watch Eddie hesitantly sit down in front of you. "What is this?" He whimpers turning around to you and Richie. You shrug your shoulders and Richie replies with a "your mom," showing he clearly isn't in the mood for joking around right now. He turns to you with hurt eyes. "Are you ok?" He whispers touching your hand. You nod and hug him as Bill abruptly interrupts since you guys weren't paying attention to the whole thing. "They all connect to the sewers. That's where IT lives..." he whispered as Eddie gets up and rips the map off. "Eddie put it back" Bill yells as you motion for Eddie to sit. He doesn't notice so he says no. "I can't breath and I'm about to have a fucking asthma attack!" Sorry guys I haven't watched the movie in like a month soooo I don't remember the lines on command right now! All of a sudden the screen goes blank. The picture switches suddenly. Georgie. It was a picture of Georgie. It switched again and again showing pictures of his family until it started to go faster and faster zooming in on one picture. Bills mothers hair went back and forth through the pictures and right when it got out of her face you saw it. The clown. You grabbed Richie's hand and hugged him as he squeezed between you and Eddie. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!" He screamed as you all backed towards the wall trying to open the door. It got really dark as the clown started to pop out of the screen  in a spider like form, causing you to lose the grip you had on Richie's arm and stumble onto someone else. It was so dark you couldn't see who it was. The person touched your hair and screamed your name with a familiar voice. "BEV!" You grabbed her shoulder and walked backwards to her and backed into a corner. The clown was coming closer and closer as the lights from the projector flashed on and off.  You tightened your grasp on Bev and felt the hot breath of the clown near your face as it all disappeared. You hesitantly opened your eyes to see the garage open. You go over to hug Ben who had just opened the door as Bev went and hugged Bill. You grab Richie's arm and pull him in for a tight hug for what seemed like forever. You pulled away and looked into his eyes as you got cut off by Bill.
To be continued