I Want You

(If you don't like boy on boy action, I suggest you skip this chapter. It's not that important. I have to warn you: this chapter sucks. My first  time writing a scene like this. Don't kill me  for it. Just complain in the comments section.)

Ryan's Pov

"So what do you want to eat?" Max asked. 

Hm. What to eat. I have no idea. Chinese? Pizza? Italian? A nice home cooked meal? So many things to choose from. What should I eat? 

"I don't know. Whatever you want I guess." I replied. 

He smirked. "Whatever I want?" He questioned, eyebrows raised. 

I nodded, not sure where this was going. 

"I want you. All of you." He  replied coolly. 

I suddenly grew nervous. A little scared as to what he was going to do. 

I watched him as he stalked towards me.  His blue eyes turning darker with lust each step he takes. 

"Why do you look so scared?" He whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I couldn't respond. I looked up, pressing my bottom half against his, and captured his lips with mine. He groaned in satisfaction. 

All nervous thoughts left my mind upon hearing that sound from him. It was the sexiest sound I had ever heard. In that moment it was just Max and I. Right there in the kitchen. 

He nipped at my bottom lip, asking for entrance. Which I accepted. He thrust his tongue into my mouth. His hands explored my sides, feeling on my arms and chest. When he slipped his hand into my shirt, I flinched back from the coldness of it. It was cold but it felt electrifying.

The clothes. I wanted them OFF! Too many barriers. No holding back this time. I want it all of. I tore my lips away from his, and proceeded to tear his shirt off. When his shirt was successfully thrown across the room, mine came off next.  I'm extremely happy we decided to change into our pajamas- boxers. 

His mouth attacked mine and I let out a soft moan. His hand softly moved down my chest, leaving a burning trail in it's wake. I gasped as his hand slipped inside my boxers, grabbing my member. He slowly rubbed me and I hated it. It felt good but forget the foreplay. Just fuck me already. 

I pushed him away from me and fell to the floor, beckoning with my finger for him to come closer. 

He raised a brow."Being dominant eh?" I nodded and brought him closer. We were as close as we could possibly get but It wasn't enough. I wanted more. I wanted to see him squirm. 

I grabbed his shaft and slowly stroked him, watching as his eyes closed from the pleasure he was receiving. "Ryan...." He moaned. 

This man and his sexiness will be the death of me. 

In one quick movement, he flips me over so that I am on top of him. 

"I like seeing you on top...." He whispers. 

His hands hands travel to my ass and he pushes me harder against him. Our members rubbing against each other. 

It's not enough. I want him to fuck me. Is it that hard? I'm not a romantic person. He should know that. You know what? If he won't do it then I will. 

I switched our positions. I want to be top. I'm always fucking bottom.

I leaned over and whispered, "Ever been on bottom?" He shook his head no. "Well you're about to be."  

I looked down at his ass and smirked in approval. He has a nice ass. Not better than Jace's ass but you know. It's still nice. 

I positioned myself and rubbed my tip around his entrance. I bit my lip to keep from moaning. I gently pushed the head in first, watching his reaction. His face scrunched up in pain. I know I should probably pull out and stretch him but I don't. I just went in deeper. 

God he was so tight. I wanted to just cum right there. I pulled out and pushed back in. The pleasure was too much. It was unbearable. I heard a moan. Oh yeah.. I forgot about him. At least the pain stopped and I could do what I wanted. I pulled all the way out and rammed back into him. He let out one of the hottest moans I had ever heard. Seeing him squirm sent me over the edge. 

I closed my eyes as I thrusted harder and deeper into him, not really caring if he got pleasure or not. I wanted this. No, I needed this. He felt so damn good. Curse him. I opened my eyes and looked down at him. He was already looking at me. I leaned down and kissed him, long and hard, while I thrusted and bucked my hips into him. 

His hands traveled to my ass and pushed me deeper into him. He wanted more. Hell, I wanted more. 

You know that feeling you get when your masturbating and you're about to cum? Well, that's what I'm feeling right now. 

I looked down at Max and noticed he had his eyes closed, his eyebrows furrowed together in concentration. I realized something; he was holding it back. He didn't want to cum first. 

I leaned down and whispered in his ear,"Let go." I felt my whole body stiffen as I reached my climax. I thrusted harder and deeper into him. I came inside him.  Just like I wanted to. 

*****

"Did it hurt?" I asked him later on after we had showered. 

He gave me a blank expression. "Hell yeah it hurt." 

"Good. I wanted you to know what it felt like when we first had sex." I replied. 

He looked confused for a second then realization dawned on him. 

"You did that just to get back at me?" He exclaimed. 

"Yes." I replied. 

He smiled at me. "I love you." 

"I love you too." 

*Special Chapter*