You are mine!

Pedro's POV
   She walks into my office and bump into my chest I heard her talking to someone and decided to check who and found her all over my employee Benson. I am so angry right now how dare he speak to her.
"You sent for me Mr Pedro" she says breaking me from my trance, I look down at her and her face is free from any emotion she is pretty good at keeping a poker face. I grab her arm angrily her face now has shock and horror written all over it
"Who the fuck was that?" I ask my anger riling up with every second, she tries to pull her arm away but fail dismally
"Pedro dude let her go" Nelson says tapping my shoulder I turn around and glare at him still holding her"shut up Nelson" I scowl, he narrows his eyes at me"fine" he says and walks out. "Let go of me dockyard" Ariana yells, I am so angry and jealous she is mine no one can touch her"who was he?and why were you talking to him?" I ask angrily looking her dead in the eyes her once light green eyes are now dark forest green like the forest she is angry her eyes are filled with mystery"why do you cars you arrogant bastard?" She spat back "he is a friend" she adds realizing I am not letting go but immediately those words left her mouth my grip tightened around her arm"you are mine" I scowl, she looks at me in shock and bewilderment like she doesn't believe what I just said"what? I am no body's and I most definitely aren't yours" she says poking her fingers at my chest"now let go you beast" she spits, I don't know what happened or how it happened but I pressed my lips to hers, I kiss her but she doesn't respond I pulled away and looked her in the eye and she...she slapped me and ran out. She cursed me,she screamed at me,worked out on me,slapped me and I didn't do anything about it I don't even know what to do she is driving me crazy. I just stood there and held my burning cheeks and she runs away crying,why? Did I hurt her? And once again she makes me crazy and I ran after her she runs to her office thank God there are no other person here but us.