No need for explanations...sir

Pedro's POV
       "Hello Mary" I say through the phone, "Mr Pedro" Mary my new secretary greets, she is nicer and just a few years older than Jenifer my old secretary who I fired two weeks ago, I Dont want her around when my Ariana arrives. I am not gonna judge myself anymore for the 'my' initials, I am gonna go with the flow. "Mr Pedro? Mr Pedro? Are you there?" Mary says over the phone breaking me out of my reverie. "Yes I am fine mary" I say slowly, "but I am having a visitor today and I want you to let her in without questions and be polite to her or you are fired. She is a tiny lady with red long hair and green eyes she is polite but she won't smile. Let her in immediately she arrives am I clear?" I ask sternly, "affirmative sir" she says I smile in relaxation, "good I will give you a raise" I say calmly and hang up.

Few minutes later, I am working on some files when the door burst open, I start panicking. What if its her? I didn't look up I just continued with my work, and the person closes the door, the only sound radiating through the room is clicking of heels I still didn't look up, my thick brows Are sweaty only one woman is doing this to me. Whaow I am screwed! The person hovers over me and as soon as the perfume goes into my noserils tears fill my eyes. This is not Ariana , Ariana smells like coconut. I look up to find, Jennifer my old secretary, with a cynic smile plastered on her lips. I sit up and glare at her, "what are you doing here Jennifer?" I growl, "ooh look you still remember my name" she says sarcastically, I roll my eyes, "it was a simple mistake I was drunk" I say nonchalantly, last week Monday I got myself drunk and dialed Jennifer's number Dont ask me how I got it I just did and she gladly came over and a mistake was done "wow blame the poor alcohol" she says rolling her eyes, "that night was unforgettable give us a chance" she says walking towards me, I grimace. She is right in front of me now, "listen Jennifer I am sorry to break it to you but I am not interested in you" I say sighing, but she stiffen, "did you just say sorry" she ask with wide eyes, I roll mine, "yes I did now leave" I growl at her, "please give us a chance. Okay let's have a quickie right here right now no one will know" she says and I find her chest completely bare, what the hell is going on? "I will know" I say and try standing up but she push me back down and kiss me viciously, I hear a low gasp and I push her away to look at the door. Shit! "Ariana?" That's all you can say fool? This is a good definition of bad timing. I glare at Jennifer and look at the door way again but its empty "fuck, you better leave before I get back or you might not live at all" I growl at her she gulps visibly. I run after Ariana for the second time, "Ariana wait" I call before she gets to the elevator, she stops dead in her tracks, and turn around slowly. "Mr Pedro is there any thing wrong? Do pardon me I am sorry to disturb you umm business" she says pursing her lips and raising a brow, her face is clear from any emotion "what you saw was a mistake, its not what you think I swear" I say trying desperately to make a woman believe me what have I turned into? "Why are you giving me an explanation? Who cares what I think? Its your life right? I Dont need an explanation ...sir" she says without any emotion, I groan. "okay fine, you got your job back it was never gone really" I say smiling awkwardly, she nodds, without smiling of course. "I will return to my job if you stay far way from me" I sigh, "start work tomorrow" I say to her I can't stay away from her impossible, he nodds once again . "okay then" she says and walk into the elevator . . I walk back into my office to find it empty. I sigh , I totally blew it.

.*************************
Authors note;
I know its not what you all expected but I hope you can manage this cookies.
Next chapterwill be better.

Questions for this chapter;
Who are your best friends forever?
Mine are odigie divine my younger sis, agbetuyi Becky my older sis,, odigie osavhie my younger bro, Chris kotie my elder bro and Joshua Emmanuel my older bro.
They are my world and universe.
I love them infinity and beyond.

Dont forget to;
Vote-
Comment-
And share.

Enjoy...