Eavesdropping

Pedro's POV
     I get to her office door post and she is having a conversation with a Vivian person, I don't mean to eavesdrop but I do I need to know how she feels "hi Viv's" she says her voice hoarse from still crying I don't know what the other party says, she is crying so much and its all because of me. Wow for a heartless billionaire I sure do care a lot but she does something to me something I can't quite understand the only woman I ever loved was my mother but she was killed...not now Pedro not now.
    "My boss kissed me" she says, I am an idiot why? Why did I kiss her? She is nothing like other girls she is no slut. "That's far from the problem" she says then what is the problem? "I felt weird but a good kind I felt flutters in my stomach and a painful but comfortable ache in my chest
I felt warm and special I wanted more..." She paused I heard an intake of breath. She liked the kiss. She liked it. I could feel a smirk coming up,ooh,now I am grinning like an idiotic Cinderella doll. "I think there is something wrong with me maybe I am having a concussion from hitting my head so much on my steering wheel" she says, I want to know what the other person is saying, she becomes awfully quiet" you are crazy after all men have made me go through I doubt I can fall for one of them" what did they make you go through? Did you go through a tough heart break? "You are a bitch I regret calling you" I wonder what the other woman says. The whole place turns silent once again after some minute I hear shuffling "I am leaving and bringing in my resignation letter tomorrow" what? Not on my watch ginger. I hide behind the glass door and watch her walk into the elevator the door closes and I breath in air I didn't know I was holding. I walk to my office. I won't let her quit never. I need to get hold of that Vivian woman. You will be mine ginger...soon.