Allies

Pedro's POV
         "She agreed she agreed I swear she agreed" Vivian says excitedly, "finally" I say and sigh in relief. Its been two weeks since I have been paying Vivian to help me convince Ariana to come back to work, I miss her coconut smell, I miss that little red hair. She is doing a lit of crazy things to me that I can't explain. "What do you mean finally? That girl is dead stubborn" she says, I huff "I am paying you five thousand dollars  a day to convince her you have no damn right to complain" I growl, "fine no need to get angry. You know she has anger issues and so do you so I wonder how your kids will be" she says I stiffen at the word kids, "hello? Are you there?" She asks in to the phone, I clear my throat "yes I am call me if anything comes up am I clear?" I ask, "as crystal I am a good alli" she says, I roll my eyes, "good day" I says coldly and hang up. I lean back on my bed and close my eyes my princess is coming back on Monday. I can't wait. I am grinning right now like an idiotic Cinderella doll. Pathetic!

***********************
Authors note ;
Question for this chapter:
What is your greatest dream?
Well mine is to become a legend.

Dont forget to:
Vote-
Comment-
And share...

Enjoy...