Information

Pedro's POV
"I am all ears" I say immediately Miguel walks into my office with files in hand. He settles down on the chair and thump the files on my table"these are information about the men" he says shifting the files towards me, I sigh and open them "Nicholas yas, Ben polen, Patrick john, mike mini and Michel som" he says tiredly, "Nicholas is a business man now resides in london, Ben is a real estate agent lives in Texas,Patrick died two years ago in a plane crash, mike is a poor wretched man now in new York in search of a job and Michel is now working as a computer engineer at..." Shit! I recognise that name"here" I finish for him. He nods, "they each got a tattoo at the same time to cover up their old tattoo of a baboon and then they went their separate ways" I nod feeling sick, "I will check up all these files now, I got a new mission for you" I say to him he nods urging me to continue. "I want you to get my men to find them and lock them up in the warehouse, the baboons are done for" I say coldly a scowl etched on my face.

******************
Authors note;
Two updates in one day.
Yay!
It might not be what you expected but hope you like it dumblings.

Don't forget to...
Read...
Vote...
Comment...
And share.

Enjoy...