Finding the bastards

Pedro's POV
         "Hello Pedro its been a long time" miguel my private investigator and a competent fifty two years old one at that. He is a good and respectable man, but the only time I seek his help i s to find information about other archenemial (A\N: not a word. Formed from archenemy) companies and he always does a good job. "No time for pleasantries Miguel I need your help" I say smugly, "there is never time for pleasantries with you Pedro, and when don't you need my help? I was thinking its time you proposed to me so we can get married because you can't live without me" he says amusement dripping from his voice, I snort "in your dreams you disgusting old man" I say, he chuckles"I didn't know you are a psychic now" I roll my eyes "enough Miguel I want you to help me with something important its a life or death situation" I say on a more serious note, "what is going on boy?" He asks calmly, he has that father figure over me "have you ever heard of a gang called the apes?" I ask him, leaning more on my office chair. I am currently at home in my office, I spoke to Vivian and decided to get things in to action immediately. "Apes you say?" He asks calmly, "yes, yes you heard of it?" I ask again, he is quiet for a while probably thinking if he has. He sighs heavily, "yes," he responds but I have a feeling he is hiding something, "what is it Miguel?" I ask, "I told you I am a widower, yes?" He asks, pain dripping from his tone of voice. He did tell me of his wife, but she was killed. He used to live with his wife in Texas but after her death twenty years ago he moved to new York to start a new life. He never told me how his wife was killed or who killed her. "Monica was twenty when she was killed..." He says bitterly, I have a feeling this is leading somewhere so I listen without speaking "she was killed by a gang of five men, they came for money but she was beautiful and they raped her and left a symbol of the ape on her back." I never knew, "why didn't you find them?" I ask solemnly "if I do what will I do to them, they rule Texas in a terroristic way." He says bitterly, I sigh. " I want you to find those bastards, for your dead wife, for yourself and for me" I say cruelly. "Why Pedro?" He asks, "for personal reasons you will know soon, find them quickly" I say calmly, "as you like it" he says his playful part rising once again. "Call me once you get information" I say hurriedly, "of course" he says I hang up and lean back on my chair. I use my fore finger and thumb to carress my forehead today has been a long day.
           Its all for you my angel
               All for you I will destroy
           The world if I have to for you.

****************************
Authors note;
Hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Don't forget to vote and,comment.

Question for this chapter:
What is your favorite flower?
Mine is rose and lily.

Enjoy...