I hate mondays

Ariana's POV
           "Ariana wake up now" someone screams in my ear I jump up but I guess I was too close to the edge of my bed cause I fall on the floor with a loud 'thud'. "Ouch bitch" I grumble, standing up on my feet and glaring at Vivian who totally woke me up with her loud scream, her eyes lit up in fear as I slowly make my way towards her "uuh...uh...um Ari so...sorry" she stutters, moving back words, "I want five good reasons why you woke me up this early or you die" I say through clenched teeth, "you are gonna be late for work" she says and smile sheepishly. "Wait what?" I scream, she squirms, "sorry?" She tries again. I look at my alarm clock and its 8:09, I am supposed to be at work at nine, I rub my face with my palm and groan. "Damn I hate Mondays" I say and walk into the bathroom. "You are welcome" I hear her scream from the bathroom door. "Fuck you" I yell back.
      I finally finish dressing up, I never apply make up so I grab my black clutch and walk out my room door but not without sparing time to look at my alarm clock 8:45, it reads. I sigh, I wonder why my alarm didn't go off at 6:00, like I set it. I will change the batteries once I get back. I walk into the kitchen and find Vivian all dressed and having a bowl of cereals for breakfast. "I am not hungry" I say to her immediately I she looks up to see me, she must have seen my determination because she didn't argue, she just nodded. To be honest I am more nervous than hungry, my palms are sweating profusely and I Dont know why. "You can borrow my car if you want" she says, I shake my head in disapproval, Vivian got a new car last two weeks but she doesn't want to tell me where she got it from. "Not until you tell me where you got it from" she smiles sheepishly, I roll my eyes. "Fine then good day" I say and start walking out, "good luck" she screams behind me "I Dont need it" I yell back.

************************
Wow nothing has changed over here since  I left. I huff, what am I saying? I walk into the reception, but find a new receptionist lady and not miss rude, I wonder if she was fired. "Good morning" she greets once she sees me. Wow she is extremely nice too. "Hello" I say to her, "i... I want to can I go" I stutter, what exactly am I to say in this situation? That I left my job because my boss kissed me and I returned because my sister convinced me to. That would be pathetic, my life is pathetic. "You can go up" she says breaking me out of my reverie "I can?" I ask, she nodds. "Yeah you want to see the boss right?" She asks, I nodd I am too dumbstruck to speak. "Go ahead" she says. I nodd and walk towards the elevator. I step in and press the top button. I am anxious as hell, my palms are sweaty, I have to wipe them on my gown, but obviously its not helping.
Ding!
The elevator doors open revealing the biggest and neatest hallway I ever saw in my life, I gulp. I walk towards the bosses office and with every step I take my adrenaline keeps pumping. Finally I get to the big doors. Whaow why am I panicking so much?
  Just walk in and get fired and get
   going no biggie.
   And finally I open the door. Shit! I forgot courtesy who cares? But what I see next made me stop breathing, something was stuck in my throat. Mr Pedro kissing miss rude its no surprise but surprisingly I am surprised. "Ariana?" He calls once he notices me I immediately turn around.

**************************
Authors note;
I wanted a cliffhanger but I Dont know what I did.

****************
Thank you cookies for reading my book you are the best.

********************
Question for this chapter;
What is your favourite music?
Mine is blues honestly I hate reggae and fugi.

Dont forget to:
Vote-
Comment-
And share-

Enjoy...