Chapter 6

Shoutout to PantomMaster_5 for all of the support for the story, i really apprieciate it and I am grateful for all the support you guys show to me. Thanks a bunch and I will try not to take as long to make the next chapter.

*3rd POV*

Hideo had just woken up and remembered what happened yesterday and started to feel very happy remembering the previous day and how he was now in a relationship with one of the kindest and most beautiful girls he had ever seen. He quickly got ready for school, ecstatic that he would get to see akeno for the first time as his girlfriend.

*Time Skip* 

Hideo was walking to school when he saw akeno at the front gate, chatting with rias and a few other girls from the ORC. Akeno turned and saw Hideo smiling from ear to ear, practically radiating happiness and joy.  He walked right past her and smiled as he waved, akeno then walked up to him quickly and pulled him in for a passionate kiss. Hideo was shocked but started returning the kiss with just as much passion and after they broke for air, he stumbled his way to class red-faced and in a daze. 

"Well, well, looks like someone made a lucky guy very happy," Rias said with a smirk

"He's isn't the only  one who's happy," Akeno said as she watched the short boy walk in the halls towards his class

"You, know akeno, we should probably introduce him to the whole gang and show him who we really are since he already knows that you at least can perform magic"

After rias had said this akeno looked down with a shadow covering her face and worry in her heart as she knew she would have to reveal her dirty little secret to the one man she loved more than anything in the world.

"Hideo's POV"

"Well someone looks happy," a pervy brown haired boy said with a smirk as he saw Hideo walk into the classroom with a huge blush and a goofy grin on his face. 

"W-Well I guess you could say that" 

"So you two finally get together?"

"Yeah, it was an even better feeling that when I woke up and she was sleeping next to me that one da-" Hideo's eyes went wide and he quickly covered his mouth as he realized he had said too much unintentionally due to him still having his head in the clouds after the kiss.

"What?!? Are you serious!? Dude, you have got to be literally the luckiest guy I know, how the hell do you do it!"

"I honestly don't know why she would like someone like me though I do agree with you that I feel like the luckiest guy in the world right now," Hideo said with a grin plastered on his face

"Hideo, buddy I don't know how you managed to get with akeno but damn dude, your girlfriend has the biggest tits I have ever seen and look at that ass, Oh my fucking god you are lucky dude," Issei said with drool coming out of his mouth

Hideo then hit him on the head with an aggravated glare on his face, trying to be intimidating, though that was difficult considering the height difference "Akeno is so much more than just a pair of breasts! She is the kindest, sweetest, and the most caring girl I know" Hideo yelled and then noticed that everyone was looking at him and he looked down and became very quiet as he got embarrassed that he shouted so loudly.

"Damn, chill dude. sorry okay, just saying. You must really like her to get this angry though, I have never seen you get pissed at all, sorry dude" Issei said with his hands in front of his face in a defensive gesture

Hideo calmed down a bit and just sighed as he looked down and spoke softly "s-sorry dude, I didn't mean to yell, its just that akeno is really important to me and I don't like it when people think of her like that"