Chapter 10

FYI:Kojiro's Weapon is a weapon that weakens you the more it strikes you

*3rd POV*

Hideo was just getting to school with akeno as usual and he noticed that as they passed his brother, he could've sworn akeno glared at him for a second before she turned back to him. He just passed it off as something between them and felt it best not to pry, but was concerned since akeno was acting kind of strange today.

"Hey akeno, is anything wrong?"

"No, why would you say that darling?"

"Please don't call me that in public akeno, it's embarrassing," Hideo muttered as he had a light blush on his face, akeno just laughed and pulled him close to her and whispered in his ear

"What's wrong darling, you don't want anyone else to hear your little pet names in public" 

At this point, hideo's face was very red at this point and he was struggling for words when the bell finally rang.

"I will see you after class d-a-r-l-i-n-g" Akeno said with a wave as she walked off, leaving him with the jealous stares of literally every boy in the large hall and he just quietly walked to class and was very happy on the inside that she had called him that but was still pretty embarrassed.

'I have the best girlfriend ever' Hideo thought to himself with a wide grin he hid as he walked into class.

*Time Skip*

Akeno headed to the ORC to discuss the upcoming confrontation when she saw the entire ORC building explode and she rushed towards it to see if everyone was ok, only to see everyone encased in a magic shield constructed by rias just in time. Then she saw ten black wings in the sky and immediately knew who it was. There was Kokabiel, laughing maniacally and summoning a throne to sit on as he began monologuing.

'Lazy ass' was everyone's thought when they saw him summon the throne (Because seriously, who needs a floating throne when you have TEN wings).

"Ah, the esteemed lady gremory and her little puppets, oh and dont think i forgot about servant of the almighty egyptian lizard" he spat with a laugh that only caused a dark energy to form around his neck and he started struggling for air as a faint voice hissed into his ear "Don't think that jusssst because I am choosssssing not to fight you at this moment, that you can mock me without worry, if I felt like it, I could kill you and your entire little possee in a mere moment, however i am choosing to test my servant and see if he is strong enough to defeat you on his own without my assisssstant, oh and next time you even think of calling me a lizard, you won't even have time to regret the words that came out of your mouth" then the shadow dissapeared, much to everyone's suprise and they all look at kojiro who just held his hands up in defense "wasnt me" he shrugged

"Well, in any event, i can't allow the sister of the devil to go around making ally's with gods from other places because that would be problematic if my little war didn't cause chaos for all sides, so lets stop all this chit-chat and get to killing each other, oops excuse me, I meant me slaughtering the lot of you" Kokabiel said as he threw  giant light spear detonated in the middle of them after passing right through rias shield and the explosion threw the peerage in all directions. Kokabiel was just sitting on his throne laughing as he felt a scratch on his cheek, he turned to see Kojiro in a cloak with two daggers with snake's heads at the hilt. Kokabiel just laughed and sent a barrage of light spears at Kojiro who dodged most of them, except for one that grazed his left arm and then exploded, sending him flying. One little scratch is the best you can do? servant of Apophis? this is pathetic. Kokabiel aimed another light spear at Kojiro who was in front of him when flicked his wrist to fire the spear, it went the opposite direction and headed straight for Rias Gremory, and rias managed to barely stop it with her magic, leaving her exhausted and still trying to regroup. Whoops, goodness me, I guess I missed. Kokabiel said with a laugh as he  rose up and continued to barrage the entire peerage with spear after spear when all of a sudden, a magic circle formed above his head that was very large and yellow and he suddenly got hit with a massive lightning bolt that continued for a very long time when the bolt finally disappeared, Kokabiel didn't even look phased.

"Is that the best you have, priestess of thunder?" Kokabiel said as he disappeared, and reappeared behind akeno, delivering a roundhouse kick to her head and then he reappeared again and kicked her straight towards the ground while firing a massive spear of light that left akeno unconscious and barely alive from the looks of it.

"Akeno!!" The entire peerage screamed in unison and Asia rushed over to start healing her injuries Kokabiel turned to Kojiro who looked extremely pissed.

"It's funny actually, my shy little brother finally found a girl he loves with all of his heart, and I already pretty much consider her family, and I will be DAMNED if I let you hurt anyone close to me or my brother you oversized fucking pigeon!" Kojiro said as he appeared right in front of Kokabiel and started furiously started slashing with his daggers, but they were only leaving shallow cuts and when he stopped, Kokabiel just laughed and facepalmed.

"This is actually embarrassing, all that smack talk and a couple scratches are the best you could do? seriously?!? that is pathetic!" Kokabiel laughed and he sent another light spear, though it was considerably smaller this time. "The fuck?" when Kojiro started laughing this time.

"Time to die you feathered piece of shit"

Then Kojiro dashed towards Kokabiel and stuck his dagger straight into Kokabiels chest and the dagger extended through him and stuck out the other side, then Kojiro took out the dagger and spun and sliced Kokabiel's head clean off, with a shocked expression still on his face as his body turned into raven feathers and Kojiro walked off with a look of anger still on his face

"good job, and tell your master thank you for the assistance"

"Oh i don't need to, trust me when I say that he always knows whats going on, when it's going on and where, well in any case, I need to tell my brother what happened since he is going to be pretty worried about her since he heard we were going off to fight.

"w-w-w-WHAT DID YOU SAY HAPPENED?!? WHERE IS SHE I NEED TO SEE HER NOW" Hideo said with his face incredibly pale and he was shaking his brother as he spoke

"Relax, dude, she's gonna be fine, she just needs to recover for a little but I will take you to her."

*Time Skip*

Hideo and Kojiro arrived at the Kuoh central hospital in Akeno's room and before she knew what was happening, Hideo ran up to her and hugged her while sobbing profusely. Akeno just put her arm around Hideo and held him close as he continued sobbing.

"It's fine Hideo, I'm alright, though I think this is the reverse of last time huh," Akeno said with a chuckle which came out weaker than she had intended it to

"It's not fine akeno, I was so worried when I heard you were hurt, you don't realize how much I worry about you and I could never bear to see you hurt like this, I'm not leaving your side until your completely recovered"

"Really, I'm fine Hideo, just a couple scratches, that's all, and besides don't, you have school soon anyway?"

"To hell with school, I care about you more, you mean the world to me, so I'm not leaving your side until you are all better. I really do care about you, so please, just let me stay by your side akeno" Hideo sobbed out while clinging to her as tightly as he could without hurting her.

"Oh you, I don't think you realize just how much I care, Hideo, and I didn't want to take the chance of him hurting you, nothing would make me happier than if you would stay by my side while I recover, thank you Hideo, and I really do love you."