Chapter 14

Hey guys, sorry for not updating for so long, been really busy, but to make up for it, I made this chapter extra spicy and extra long just for you guys! enjoy :)

*3rd POV*

Hideo woke up to Akeno holding him tightly and with him almost sinking into her body and he just felt very comfortable and a bit embarrassed. After lots of squirming, he groggily walked to the stairway, however on his way there he tripped and proceeded to fall down the stairs, with a loud thud when he hit the bottom. Hideo then slowly got up and trudged his way to the kitchen with a sigh and began preparing breakfast for the both of them with sleep-deprived eyes from the previous day of being shocked and thrown into a wall for the better part of an hour.

*Akeno POV*

Akeno was squirming in her sleep and reached out to grab Hideo and he wasn't there and she slowly got up and got freshened up when she heard footsteps coming up the stairs, Akeno just flopped down on the bed, undoing all of her work to look good and getting more comfortable at the same time. She saw Hideo walk in the door carrying a tray of food with a beaming smile as he walked towards the bed.

"Morning Akeno, I made you some breakfast in bed," he said as he walked over and put the tray on the table as he got out a stand for the tray, but as he was about to grab the tray, Akeno pulled him into bed and wrapped her arms around him, causing his small frame to almost sink into hers and causing Hideo to start blushing and let out a surprised yelp as he was pulled into the bed.

"A-Akeno what are you doing?"

"I am to having some Breakfast. in. bed." Akeno whispered which caused Hideo's face to flush as he understood her meaning.

"You left me alone in bed this morning Hideo, I was sooo lonely, so you aren't going to be leaving this bed for quite a while," Akeno said in a seductive tone that caused Hideo to blush even more as he put his small hands on Akeno's and quietly muttered

"Ok, I w-would really like that"

"Oh? so you finally admit how much you like my cuddles?"

"W-Well, yeah, y-you know that"

Akeno just giggled as she hugged him close and Hideo just sank into her embrace and they stayed that way for the rest of the morning, both of them feeling the warmth of the other and the amazing sensation of just being close to one another.

*Time Skip*

After several hours of just laying in bed, Hideo got up and started getting ready for the eventful day ahead. Today was the day that Akeno, Kojiro, and himself were going to the water park that Kojiro had gotten them tickets for.

Once they all got there, Hideo asked Akeno the question that had been bugging him for quite awhile, "Akeno, Kojiro said something about having 'fun in the sun' do you know what that means?" Akeno just winked at Kojiro as he smirked back and they walked into the massive water park, filled with slides towering like skyscrapers, to a lazy river larger than a new york city street. All of them looked in amazement at the massive park that was somehow all indoors with a glass dome covering the entire park and a huge entranceway. Kojiro started walking toward the changing rooms as he motioned for his little brother to follow which he did, until he slipped on a puddle, then slowly got up and continued walking to the changing rooms.

Hideo started to put on his swim trunks and he looked around but Kojiro was nowhere to be found, he just assumed he must have gotten dressed and gone outside already. It was then when the lights went out and he felt something push him down slowly until he was laying down on the changing bench and he heard a familiar voice whisper into his ear.