Chapter 8

*Kojiro's POV*

'Oh, my god, my little brother needs to get it together, I mean seriously! He has a beautiful girlfriend that actually likes him and he is too shy for his own good' Kojiro thought to himself as he thought of how awkward Hideo always acted when they were little. Kojiro then smirked as he thought of the best way to help his little brother in his relationship.

*Akeno's POV*

Akeno was walking from her class when Kojiro rounded the corner and walked right up to her with a wide grin on his face.

"Hey akeno, you're just the person I wanted to talk to right now, what a coincidence huh?"

"Uh, okay, whats up?"

"Well, I have a question for you, you see I won't be staying at our family house with Hideo, but I think Hideo has been feeling a little lonely at home recently..."

*Hideo's POV and Time Skip for foreshadowing ;)*

Hideo was walking home after he couldn't find akeno anywhere and just assumed that she must have gone home already. When Hideo was right outside and noticed that the light was on in his house, he just assumed it must have been Kojiro probably getting something that he needed from the house since he said that he wouldn't be staying at the house. Hideo walked in the door and as soon as he looked up from taking off his shoes, he almost fell over at what he saw. He saw akeno in nothing but an apron slowly swing her hips seductively and walking towards him and he realized he was backed up against the wall.

"Hey honey, I hope today wasn't too hard for you"

"U-u-um a-akeno w-whats going on?" Hideo said wide-eyed and deep red as he didn't know how to react to something like this and he just kept stuttering as akeno slowly inched towards him and pulled him into a gentle embrace.

"So do you like what you see?"

"U-u-u-u-um w-w-w-w- i-i-i d-dont k-know h-how t-to a-a-answer that"

After this, akeno just started giggling uncontrollably and Hideo just looked down red-faced, though now more out of embarrassment than anything. Akeno then walked over and sat on the couch and motioned to Hideo to sit next to her, but when Hideo walked over to sit down, akeno pulled him into her lap and wrapped her arms around him, leaving him a blushing mess for the second time within five minutes.

"Hey Hideo, you're brother and I had a little arrangement, he said I could stay here with you since he wasn't going to. In exchange, he said something about helping him with a bug problem, is that okay with you?"

"Y-Yeah, of c-course, t-that's f-fine with m-me. I even h-have a s-spare b-bedroom you c-can stay in"

Hideo then quickly sat up and walked over to the door to the spare bedroom where he found a small sticky note with his brother's handwriting and the message that it had caused his face to drain of color it read:

Hideo,  I'm sorry, but I'm going to be taking the spare bedroom as a storage room for all of my stuff, hope you don't mind. By the way, Akeno and you alone in this house, good going bro  I'm proud;)
"I am so stuffing his pillow full of roaches when I see him again" Hideo whispered as he realized what his brother had done by writing this letter. He then walked back to the couch and starting fiddling with his hands "um, akeno, apparently the spare bedroom is taken so you can have my bedroom and I can sleep-" Akeno then interrupted him by placing a finger on his lips with a seductive look on her face. "I want you to sleep in your bed with just me and you, d-a-r-l-i-n-g"
"B-b I-I a-g- u-gh" hideo stuttered as he waved his hands in front of his face frantically
"Unless you have a problem with that?"
"I-a-u-um n-no I-it's fine" he looked down with a blush and a defeated look on his face

"Great! Then I will take a shower, and get ready for bed, I made you dinner before you got here and it's in the fridge if you want it"

"T-thanks akeno, I a-appreciate it"
Hideo got a sub from the fridge and started to chow down when he had an idea. Hideo quickly walked over to the towel rack on the bathroom wall, and being the considerate person he was, he grabbed the towel and put it in he dryer so that when akeno grabbed it after her shower it would be nice and warm. (This has been done for me once before and it feels so nice, literally the nicest thing someone can do for you IMO)

After five minutes, Hideo replaced the towel and was about to walk out when he suddenly got pulled into the shower by a very wet and very naked akeno.

"I didn't think you were that kind of guy Hideo, I must say, I'm surprised"

"It's not like that I swear, I just wanted to warm up your towel because I know it's always cold after a shower is all" Hideo muttered as he tried to keep himself together

"I know, I know you would never do something like that, but I am happy that you would go through all that trouble for me," akeno said as she held him tighter and Hideo felt something soft press into his back

"Well, you are m-my girlfriend after all, so it goes without saying that I should care about you"

"You know, sometimes you are just too sweet for words, come on, I'm going to enjoy having you all to myself tonight!" Akeno said as she dragged Hideo to the bedroom

"Wait akeno, what does that mean? Akeno please wait, waiiiiiit!" Hideo panicked as she grew a devilish smile on her face

Akeno then pushed him onto the bed with her on top of him, she then leaned in and whispered in his ear "It means we're gonna have some fun tonight"

Hey guys, let me know what you think of the story so far, I am thinking of getting rid of Hideo's stutter since it is obvious by now that he is shy but over the course of the story he has been getting less shy and better at talking to people except at certain times when akeno does something "Interesting" anyway hope you enjoyed and be sure to tell me what you though ;)