Chapter 8: What Did I Miss?

QUICK NOTE : The picture above are your two knifes, you don't ever really use both of them, but yeah imagine the oil slick colors n stuff on the handle and everything on TWO. Back to you, bob--

4 days had past and you still hadn't woken up from Cas healing you. Dean hadn't left your side while Sam had reluctantly carried on, fixing up the bunker, setting up your room and making food for the both of them.

Eventually one day at 8 pm, Dean decided it was best to leave the room for a while, it stank of beer and food wrappers, and so did he. When he sluggishly made it to the door, he was almost out of the room when he heard a murmur coming from the bed.

"Hey.. Dee" You whispered, your voice hoarse and quiet. Dean whipped around, and as your eyes adjusted to the bright yellow light you were able to see his unkept appearance, the shadow of a beard lining his jaw, the stained flannel and spiky hair. "You look like shit." You told him as he rushed to your side, both of you chuckling.

"Shhh, (y/n), thank god your awake. You've been out for 4 days, drink this." He said to you, bringing you forward to down a glass of lukewarm water. You accepted the offer and drank, the liquid cooling your throat and washing away the sandy texture.

"What did I miss?" you asked, turning on your side and propping your head up on your arm, looking into Deans forrest green eyes. You hadn't ever really had time to study him, but now you loved looking over his face, seeing all of the freckles that brushed his cheeks, the laugh lines and wrinkles around his eyes... everything.

"(Y/n) are you sure you want to get up? You still seem out of it.." Dean asked you cautiously, not wanting to upset you but still caring for your health.

"Deanna, i'm fine, i swear. Now just get me some clean clothes already, i feel disgusting." You told him in honestly, looking down at your bloodied shirt and ripped pants from the fall. "How did I even survive that? And feel great, nonetheless.." you wondered to yourself, but loud enough for Dean to hear.

"Well... theres someone you need to meet. But after your shower." He quickly interjected before pushing you into the bathroom with a white shopping bag of clothes. You chuckled to yourself before turning on the water and locking the door, shedding your clothes in the process. As you looked at yourself in the mirror, you couldn't tell if you liked what you saw. Your body was as fit as every, and you it was amazing, but something about you was off.. you didn't glow like you used to. Your eyes had lost their shine.

Shrugging it off you hopped under the shower, the water doing wonders like it always had. You lightly hummed your favorite song as you drifted into the tune, immediately feeling less disastrous than you felt when you came to. Eventually, you decided not to waste all their hot water, and turned off the tap. After you had dried off, you checked to see what Dean had put inside the bag for you. Suprisingly, it wasn't something that had been bought, but a pair of  red gym shorts that looked like something you already owned and a blue oversized flannel. Must be Deans.. but I'm glad it's comfortable you thought to yourself as you slipped the outfit on.

------

When you finally found yourself out of the maze of bedroom doors and into the map room you saw the brothers having a beer and a new man, dressed in a suit and trench coat with crystal blue eyes. You cocked your head at him before asking "Who's this dude?"

"My name is Castiel, angel of the lord." He said to you, tilting his head at you as well.

"That would explain the wings and the whole me being alive thing, both very nice by the way." You said nonchalantly as Dean and Sam shared a bewildered look, standing up from the giant table and stepping carefully to you.