Chapter 2: Night school and fans

**please ignore the things under the jacket and the gloves, but that's her school outfits**

Kitsuna POV

I was about to vlog until someone knocked on my door. I groaned and stood up to open revealing the 6 brothers. "I believe we forgot to introduce ourselves." Reiji said, but I shook my head no. "No, you didn't I already heard your names except for that guy." I said pointing at Kanato. "My name is Kanato." He smiled creepily and I nodded. "Anyways need something cause I was about to vlog." I said showing my camera. "Oooh can I be in your vlog?" Laito asked getting excited. "I'm living with you so I don't know what's the point of stopping since you can barge in my room every now and then." He looked at confuse and hope. "Is that a yes?" . "I said what's the point of stopping since you can barge in my room." He stared at me confused. "He never gets the message...it means yes you baka." He jumped up and down causing his brothers to look at him weirdly.

"Anyways it that all?" I asked. "No, you have to go to night school so be ready at 9." . "Ok that's great bye." He was about to speak when I closed the door. I looked at my clock and it was 8:20. I started to take a shower for ten minutes.

~10 minutes later~

When I was done I started to put MY clothes on.**The clothes is up there^^** After I was done I put makeup on. I don't like heavy makeup so I did light makeup with red lipstick.

 I don't like heavy makeup so I did light makeup with red lipstick

**Her makeup**

After I was done with my makeup I tied my hair into a ponytail with some designs.

When I was done I grabbed my bag and shove my camera, phone, headphones, and my laptop

When I was done I grabbed my bag and shove my camera, phone, headphones, and my laptop. I text Mark the address of the mansion and he said he'll send the rest of my things as soon as possible like 7 hours ago. His probably asleep right now since it's 8:40. I walked outside my room and head downstairs. The brothers looked at me with their jaws on the floor. I looked at them and shook my head. "You wouldn't want flies flying in." They closed their mouth and I grab my camera from my bag. "What are you doing?" Reiji asked. "I'm doing a vlog. Letting my fans know I'm alive and not dead yet from someone sucking my blood." I said looking at them. They looked shocked. "Now if you don't mind I'll be vlogging." I said and I hit record and faced the camera to me to do my intro. "How's it going Everyone! I'm sorry if this vlog is being recorded in midnight in my time. I wanted to show you where I am living now, but first let me introduce you the the handsome 6 brothers I'm living with." I turned my camera to all of them. "Let's start from the eldest to youngest. That's Shu eldest son the one that is leaning against the wall listening to some music." I said zooming it to his face and zoomed out. I aimed my camera to Reiji. "That's Reiji the second eldest. His intelligence and he'll punish you if you did something wrong without giving you one warning." I said and I aimed it my camera to Ayato. "That's Ayato the third eldest." He cut me off. "It's ore-sama to you melons." . "Alright that's oreo-sama he liked takoyakis and he'll annoy you until you want to throw his ass to the Golden Gate Bridge." I said and Laito And Kanato laugh. I aimed my camera at Kanato. "That's the adorable Kanato the fourth eldest with teddy. He likes sweets and if you insulted him give him bitter things...run." I said and aimed at Laito who was waving. "That's Latio the fifth eldest. A womanizer and he is one of my fan so I really appreciate it if he doesn't hit on me." I said and lastly aimed my camera to Subaru who was glaring at me. "That's Subaru the youngest and he is such a Tsundere." He looked away. "No I'm not." He said blushing. I turned my camera around to face me. "He is." I said. Yui ran downstairs and I recorded her running. She tripped at the last step making me and Laito laugh. "Seriously Yui. There's nothing on that last step." I said laughing. I stopped recording and looked at Reiji. "Let's go." I nodded and followed him.

We entered the limo and I was sitting between Laito and Kanato while Yui sits next to Ayato who is teasing her. I took my camera out and poked Laito. His head turned to me and I replayed the video of Yui tripping on nothing and we both laugh. "Whats so funny?" Subaru asked. "I-I have to edit this." I said calming myself. I then started to record me riding. I recorded everyone until we stopped and heard screaming. "I see you guys have fans." I said still recording. They all got out first when the scream was loud and Yui got out after them I turned my camera around to face me. "It's show time." I said. I peeked to see the brothers and Yui walking towards the school. I then walked out of the car and all the scream got louder. I aimed my camera facing in front of me.

GAMERWXLF WE LOVE YOU!!!

BE MY FRIEND!!

I CANT BELIVE SHES HERE!!!

I LIKE YOUR CLOTHES!!!

I then shouted to them. "ONCE A GAMER!" And they shouted back. "ALWAYS A GAMER!!!" The brothers looked at me surprise that everyone in here knew me well except for Laito who shouted with them. I did some autographs, pictures, recording them with my camera and some of them where happy I was here at their school and met them in person and some of them where having ears of joy. "ONE MORE TIME!!! ONCE A GAMER!!!!" I shouted making them shout back. "ALWAYS A GAMER!!!!" I smiled and told all of them goodbye to the others aka in my camera and I did the same before pressing the record button to stop recording.

I was happy to meet my new fans at night school. I didn't know I have some. Reiji gave me my schedule and threatening me to not make trouble or there will be punishment. I followed him to my class and we entered the classroom together. Then everything went from chaos when they see me.

They started to scream happily and me and Reiji sweat dropped. "I guess this doesn't happened huh?" I shook my head. "I was home schooled so nope and thanks to mark I know everything that they teach in every grade including college." I said. He looked at me with surprise. We sat next to me and started to ask questions and I answered correctly. I then asked him some college questions...he got some right and others he spaced out and I would tell him the answer. He wrote them on the book and we did this a lot even the teacher looked at us and asked us what we where doing. I told him the truth and he brushed it off. We continue until next period. I guess me and Reiji are teaching each other well mostly I'm teaching him more.