Chapter 4: Sausage song!

** do not play this song yet and please don't get mad at me when I put the N word**

Kitsuna POV

The brothers got out of the car including Yui and then the last, but not least me. I got out of the limo and the screams grew louder. I smiled and walked with the brothers. The class was boring until lunch time. I asked some of my fans to do a sausage song with me and they agreed. We planned on doing it during lunch, I entered the lunch cafeteria and looked around to find the group I'm gonna do a video. I spotted them and ran to them passing by the brothers. I felt them looked at me with shock. I sat to the group and planned it.

Third Person POV

The brothers where confused why Kitsuna ran passed them. "Did we do something wrong?" Subaru asked. "I don't really know. She talks to us all the time." Kanato said hugging his teddy. "Does she not like us?" He started to cry. Laito looked at Kitsuna and when he saw the camera on her hand, he smirked and everyone looked at him. "La-" Reiji was cut off when someone begin to shout and do the song that's unknown to them, Laito begins to do it as well.

Kitsuna POV

We then stood up and I hit record doing the sausage song.

**Plays the video**

When we were done. We started to laugh a lot. I hit the stop record and we did again without recording Laito even joined even though his with his brothers.

EVERBODY SAY SAUSAGE KEEP IT GOING!!

Kitsuna: Eggs bacon grits!

All: SAUSAGE!!

Girl 1: I'm a skinny bitch but I still take the-

All: SAUSAGE!!

Girl 2: I got a fat ass, but I still take the-

All: SAUSAGE!!

Girl 3: I got a flat ass, but I still take the-

All: SAUSAGE!!

Girl 4: Wake up in the morning and I eat that-

All: SAUSAGE!!

Girl 5: I'm a redhead but, I still take the-

All: SAUSAGE!!

Boy: I'm a gay nigga, but I still take the-

All: SAUSAGE!!

Kitsuna: Light girl swag, but I'll take your mans-

All: SAUSAGE!!

Girl 6: Huhshbdhdba-

All: SAUSAGE!!

Girl 7: I eat them dick, but you know I'll eat the-

All: SAUSAGE!!

Kitsuna: I read books, but they're all about-

All: SAUSAGE!!

All: Sa-sa-sa-sa-sa-sausage!

Girl 8: I like girls, but can I still take sausage?

All: AYYYYYY!!

After school I was inside the limo editing and everyone came in. I ignored them except for Laito. "Laito sit next to me." I said patting the sit and he sat down. I plugged my earphones and put one in my ear and he took the other putting it on his ear. I clicked the buttons to play and we watched and started to laugh.

Third Person POV

The boys glared at Laito while Yui glares at Kitsuna who just ignores her weak glare and for Laito he looked at his brother and stocked his tongue out whenever Kitsuna isn't looking at him. 'You'll regret that Laito just you wait' they all thought.

Sorry if it's really short just gotta make it short for the sausage song.