Chapter 13: Beatrix's Reincarnation

Kitsuna POV

I woke up in a dark place and I looked around to see no exit at all. "Kitsuna." I heard a voice and turned in every direction to see nothing but darkness. "Kitsuna." I turned again to see the women that was in the brothers past.

" I turned again to see the women that was in the brothers past

"Who are you?" I asked her. "My name is Beatrix. I am the mother of Shu and Reiji." . "Yeah I know I saw you from their past and to be honest you are bad at your mothering skills." I said. "I know and I regretted not being the good mother they deserve." She looked down. "I know how you feel well not really since I don't have children of my own, but I know how it feels to be regretting the things you do in the past." She smiled. "You are my reincarnation after all." I tilted my head. "Your reincarnation?" She nodded. "Yes, but there is a problem." . "What's the problem?" I asked. "Do you know Yui?" I nodded. "Yeah shes my brain dead sister." She giggled and recovered. "She has the heart of Cordelia and her awakening is the next blood moon."

"But the next blood moon is next week." She nodded. "And we have to prepare. Don't tell anyone or my sons about our conversation wouldn't want them to ask questions right?" I nodded. "In the next blood moon I will be awakened as well by controlling your body, I will have to fight Cordelia while you just stay back and watch." I nodded. "Sounds like a plan, but what if Yui fights Cordelia inside?" . "She might try to kill herself." . "Well that's my sister alright to get the attention, but I'm not gonna let her kill herself." She tilted her head. "I'll have to make a plan to kill Cordelia inside which means I need my body back." She nodded. "Then by the time I saw Yui coming back I'll let you take control." I nodded. "I have to ask one of my witch friend about some certain potion that can bring my Yui back to her own body and kill Cordelia in the process." . "A witch friend?" I nodded. "Her name is Jamie. I'm sure she can help, but she wants something in return...which means something valuable to me...and the only thing I have is my family necklace that I don't want to give." I said holding my necklace. "I see...you are my reincarnation so I'll give you something valuable to me which I don't need anymore." I looked at her. "I want you to go to my room and find my ring. It will be inside a drawer." I nodded. "I'll see you next time." Then I woke up to see myself in my room. I got up and looked at the window to see it's sunset.

Which means the boys are asleep and I have to do this quickly. I closed my eyes to talk to Beatrix. 'I don't know where your room is.' . 'Alright keep your eyes close I'll lead you there.' She said. I kept my eyes close and felt like I was moving. 'Someone's following us. Just keep your eyes close.' . 'Alright.' A few seconds later I felt something on my hand and I slowly walked somewhere. I felt my body hit a soft comfortable bed. 'Where are we?' I asked. 'It's...Shu just sleep alright I'll let you know if his gone.' I nodded inside me head and sleep for I don't know how long.

Shu POV

I was walking until I saw Kitsuna sleep walking. I got curious and followed her. She seemed to be in a deep sleep so I don't want to bother her for a while. I realize she entered my mother's old bedroom. 'What is she doing in there?' I peeked through to see her lay down on my mother's bed and slept peacefully. I walked in and quietly walked towards her. I looked at her to see that she looks just like my mother who I despise. I sighed and tried to turn to leave, but it kept me in place to stare at this woman. My body doesn't want me to take control and has other ideas. Instead of leaving it did the opposite, I walked at the other side of the bed and laid down. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close to slowly lifting her head and put my other arm out placing her head down on my forearm. I wrapped my arm to her waist and laid my head on hers. 'What am I doing?' I thought to myself.

I sighed not knowing what to do, but sleep. I slowly closed my eyes feeling warmth and a fuzzy feeling from her.