Chapter 14: Jamie the witch

Kitsuna POV

I am planning on visiting Jamie without any vampire brothers coming with me. Jamie hates vampires because of what they did to her parents and I don't blame her for that. I would hate them as well if they actually did it to my parents. My only opportunity to visit her is by going to night school and ditch school which I would receive a punishment from Reiji, but who cares I have good grades at school and besides I already know everything thanks to Mark and Shawn. (If you don't know Shawn it's jacksepticeye) I took a 10 minutes bath break and put my clothes on that I really 'like' the color...PURPLE. Note the sarcasm. The only way for me to talk to Jamie is to wear purple, you know why? It's her favorite fucking color and I want to die cause of this color.

 The only way for me to talk to Jamie is to wear purple, you know why? It's her favorite fucking color and I want to die cause of this color

When I was done I brushed my hair and grabbed the things I need except for my camera. I did make a video last night that I won't make any videos for a few weeks and my fans understood which I appreciate it so much. I walked outside my room not bothering to look in the mirror because I hate to see what I look like wearing THIS kind of color. I walked downstairs to meet up with the brothers who is distracted doing their own thing. "I'm guessing I'm late?" I asked making all look at me. "No your right on time as usual and this is the first time I see you wear something other then red, grey, or black." Reiji said looking at me up and down. "Trust me, this is the first and only time you would see me wearing this kind of color." I said upset that I have to wear this shit the whole entire night until we get back to the mansion. Yui came downstairs late as always...it's her habit for being late and we all got into the limo. I sat next to Reiji and Kanato and it felt like I was being stared at. I glanced up a little to see Shu looking at me which is uncomfortable.

I looked inside the bag to check if I have Beatrix's ring and I did making me sigh in relief silently. When we reached school I then got out of the car and ran towards the school as fast as I can. I then stopped at the rooftop and breathed heavily. I was clutching my chest since I ran like a fucking miles. I didn't walked to the edge cause it traumatized me. You know why. I when I heard the bell ring and waited for a five minutes just so that the hallway is clear. I got downstairs and peeked at an empty corridor and I silently walked to the school entrance. Once I was out I then started to run clutching my bag. A few more blocks away I will make it to my Jamie's store. When I made it I breathed heavily and entered the store making the bell ring. Jamie looked up and was shocked to see me. "Kitsuna is that you?" . "No, it's the boogie man. Yes, it's me dumbass." She laughed and ran up hugging me. I hugged her back laughing as well. Jamie is taller then me. I'm 5'6 while she is 5'8. If your asking why she loves purple is because she has purple hair and purple eyes. She has bigger breast then me and she wears a black corset with purple skirt. She's the older sister that I really wished for. She always helps me and protect me.

"So what can I do for you today?" She asked. "Well I was thinking if you could make a potion or something that can kill an evil spirit inside someone's body without harming or killing the body and the person that owns it." . "Like a possession?" I nodded and she walked to a book shelf and grabbed a book opening it. She flipped through some pages and probably found the thing I asked for. "Well I could make something that can do what you asked for, but why do you need it?" She asked looking at me and pushing her glasses. "Well someone in the place I'm living in is gonna be possessed by an evil spirit in the next red moon and I want to get rid of that evil spirit before she could take over the body." She nodded. "Well you know I'll need something valuable from you right? I nodded and handed her Beatrix's ring. She grabbed it and wrapped her hands around it, closing her eyes. She opened her eyes and nodded. "Well it will only take a 7 minutes so your lucky today. I wasn't really busy and tired." She smiled and made her way to the back before grabbing few materials that she needed for it.

A 7 minutes later Jamie came back holding a black box. Thank god its not purple. "Here's that thing you asked for. You can open it and see what it is." She gave me the box and I took it, opening the top slowly. I looked inside to see a beautiful dagger.

"This dagger can get rid of evil spirits and can only be used one time

"This dagger can get rid of evil spirits and can only be used one time. So use it wisely." She said and I nodded. "Thank you so much Jamie. Anyways I have to go, I'll see you when I get a chance to visit." I put the lid back on the box and put it inside the bag, I hugged her. "Visit me and I might teach you some witch crafts." I smiled. "Maybe I rather stay as a human girl that's powerless." . "Hey, your powerful in my book." We then said our goodbyes and I ran to school. I made it to my second class which was Music and I didn't ditch this time. I'm prepared of what my fate is gonna be.

————————————————————————

Spoiler alert on the next chapter! Someone will die, but who will it be? Find out soon muwahahahahah