Chapter 15: The Awakening

-Week later-

Kitsuna POV

I was sleeping until Beatrix visited me in my dream. "Kitsuna it's time." I tilted my head until I remembered what she meant. "Okay, the dagger is under my pillow and Be careful." She nodded.

Beatrix POV

I opened my eyes and got up. I looked outside to see that the moon and red as blood. I grabbed the dagger under Kitsuna's pillow and made my way outside her room. I was wearing my old dress, but I was still in Kitsuna's body. I quietly walked down the hallway until I heard laughter and two voices. I followed the voices and listened. "You look just like your father Reiji, so handsome." My eyes widen. This woman is seducing my child? I will not let her touch my child. I then walked in the room. "Get away from my child Cordelia." All of them looked at me and Cordelia smirked. "My, my, my I didn't know you could control someone's body Beatrix." . "This is my reincarnation's body and I will not tolerate that you would seduce my son." I said holding the dagger behind my back. "What's going on here?" I turned around to see Subaru and the others. "Mother is that really you?" Reiji asked shocked. I looked at him and smiled nodding. "I knew it. Kitsuna is really familiar and she resembles our mother." Shu said and I smiled. "Always gotta be the first to notice." I then heard clapping. "Well I hate to break your family reunion, but I have to get rid of all of you just so I can continue my plan." . "Our plan?" Richard asked. "Yes, our plan baby now get rid of all of them." Richard nodded and grabbed his sword.

"Ayato use this." Laito threw Ayato a sword and he caught it. Ayato and Richard then started to fight. I looked at Cordelia who was smirking at me. "Let's end this Cordelia." I said holding the dagger. "I guess we should." She smirked and grabbed a sword from the wall. 'Yui's body is too weak so beat the shit out of her.' I giggled from what Kitsuna said. Me and Cordelia started to fight and I would always win. "Damn this body is too weak." She growled. "Give up Cordelia you won't win this." . "Yes I wo-" Before she could finish her sentence she was then started to clutch her chest and Her eyes changed into Yui's. 'Your turn' I told her and let her take control to do the rest.

Kitsuna's POV

Once I was back to my body I looked at Yui who was frightened. She got up and ran away. "YUI!!" I shouted her name and ran after her. I hate her yet I'm saving her? Well I hate life. We both stopped to see that Ayato was stabbed by Richard on the shoulder. Yui ran and was clutching a silver dagger. "This is all my fault I have to end this." Before she could stab herself I held her hands stopping her from stabbing herself. "Don't you dare do such foolish things." I said. "Let go!" She shouted. "No!" I then held the dagger out and before I stab her. Her eyes changed back into Cordelia's eyes. She smirked evilly at me. "Fine you don't want to? Then keep it!" She then stabbed me at my stomach. "KITSUNA!!" The brothers shouted. "Any last words?" She said holding twisting the dagger and I looked at her smirking. "Go to hell bitch." I then stabbed her at her heart making her scream, letting go of the silver dagger and fell on the floor. I took the dagger out of my stomach and the dagger at her heart vanished into thin air. I feel on my knees holding my stomach tightly and blood coming out of my mouth. I fell down, but someone caught me. I looked up to see... [Choose Who]

Third Person view

Shu-

She looked up to see Shu. "Kitsuna stay with me." He said. "This...is...my fate." She said coughing blood. "No, you can't die. We need you! I need you!" He shouted holding her close. "REIJI HELP ME DAMN IT!" He shouted crying. She weakly put her hand on his cheek wiping his tears away. "I....can.....finally.......see them......again." She said smiling looking up. "My......parents.......are waiting.....for me." . "Kitsuna please don't leave me." Shu said holding her close. She looked at Shu and smiled one last time. "Good......bye." She said her last words and her eyes became lifeless. "KITSUNA!!" He shouted her name and held her close to his chest crying.

Reiji-

She looked up to see Reiji. "Kitsuna don't you ever close your eyes." He said crying and His glasses was off too. She smiled weakly. "You.....look....hotter.....without the.....glasses." She giggled, but soon pain shot her making her whimper. "This is no time for your humor Kitsuna." He said trying to sound upset, but he couldn't. "I....could....finally.....be with.....them again.....Reiji......I can..... be with my parents." She said. "Kitsuna, don't you dare say those kinds of words. I will find a way to heal your wounds just keep your eyes open for me...please." He begged crying. "See you....in the.....future." She smiled one last time before it faded so does the life in her eyes. Reiji cried holding her close to him and kissing her cheek.

Ayato-

She looked up to see Ayato. "Oi! Don't die on ore-sama understand!" He shouted crying. "S-still the same.......Ayato." She smiled weakly. "I can.....finally see my.....parents again.....Ayato." She said. "Oi! Don't say those kinds of words." He said crying. "The....great Ore-sama.....is crying." . "Baka! Ore-sama isn't crying!" He shouted trying to act like he wasn't crying, but when he looked her, tears kept falling down his eyes. "Don't....cry......ore-sama shouldn't cry." She said. "Please don't leave me Kitsuna....I don't want you to leave." He held her close and she mumbled her last words to him. "Ore-sama....will always...fight back." Her body limp and when Ayato couldn't hear her heart beating he started to cry harder.

[I skipped Kanato because he would only make her into a doll]

Laito-

She looked up to see Laito. "K-Kitsuna." He stuttered and cried. "L-Laito....why are....you sad?.....where's....the pervy.....Laito?" She asked. "I can't be a pervert right now." He said crying. "I.....can be with.....my parents again." A tear fell down her cheek. "Please don't close say those things. You'll survive I just know it." He said holding her close. "Once....a Gamer." She said. "A-always a Gamer." He sniffed and she smiled. "Good.... choose....the right path." She said and closed her eyes limping. "No....don't go." Laito cried hugging her and burying his face on her neck doesn't care that his fedora fell off.

Subaru-

She looked up to see Subaru. "Kitsuna, don't you dare leave me." He cried. "It's....time for me....to go." She said. "You can't! I'm gonna be all alone again." He whispered the last part. "I can.....meet.....my family.....again." She looked up and looked at Subaru. "Take....care of the....roses alright?" She placed her hand on his cheek and he held her hand kissing it crying. "Don't leave me." He whispered. "It's....alright Subaru, I'm always.....here by your....side." She kisses his forehead. Subaru's eyes widen from those familiar words and looked at her. She was already lifeless and the tears in his eyes started to fall again.